Fiverr, PLEASE Bring back 'Number In Queue'!

dtongsports

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @freelancerdsg: Actually, I would. Sometimes when I buy I buy on price, sometimes reputation, I like to experiment. It’s true a queue excites people, but a queue can also repel. Some buyers might think a seller is too busy to take care of them. Either way, I miss the queue. Fiverr is supposed to be like Capitalism, and I like checking out my competition, seeing who’s ahead, who’s behind, who’s more popular, less popular. It’s fun!

I am totally agree with you. I saw sometime it show and sometime it doesn’t. I don’t know what and what’s the reason behind this.

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Thanks for starting this thread dtongsports. I totally agree with you. I used to make a good extra income thanks to ¨the number in queue¨ and it didn’t require any extra work. A great bonus that has been removed from us. Why? :-((

Archived