Fiverr, PLEASE Bring back 'Number In Queue'!

dtongsports

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would the “number in queue” feature ever be taken away in the first place?

I think this speaks to a lack of savvy on the part of Fiverr management. Exactly what was the harm of it being there? None that I can see. Exactly what are the benefits? Many.

Another thing… why is it so difficult to find and click on the favorite heart or click on a gold star?

It seems you have to be in different/separate areas of the gig to find and click on these icons. Why not make it easy for everyone to star and heart a gig?

Besides, what’s the difference between a star and a heart? If I like a gig, I like a gig.

Reply to @bijanstudio: "They brought something back that doesn’t work and took something out that was very useful to everyone."

Yes. This is a good observation. It seems the young rebellious minds of Fiverr are getting old. The corporate mentality is starting to creep in and take over.

Perhaps they can find their way back from the skewed thought process success seems to have instilled. It would do everyone a great service if they did.

I agree! But, I also think NIQ can scare some buyers away too.As they may think their orders will not be done in-depth since the buyer has a lot to do in a very small period of time. Also when some buyers see large NIQ and a delivery time of 24 hrs for example, they may also think that the seller gives the job to other freelancers on Fiverr or somewhere else due to the magnitude of the order to be delivered.

With the absence of NIQ, the buyer is either convinced or not depending on just your Gig description. Which I think is not great but OK.

Not showing the orders in queue helps the seller in not getting abused by other sellers in subtle ways.

Showing them helps in getting express delivery orders.

So, what i feel is that each seller be able to set a threshold beyond which s/he suggests that placing an express delivery order would be better. This threshold should not be public.

My few paise on this.

Archived