I am new at fiverr. how can i get orders?

Guest seo_master9090

@seo_master9090,

I really don’t mean to sound mean but I have to wonder where do you need help in internet marketing? Here’s your description:

"Hey, i’m (name removed). I am an internet marketer. I have helped many people over the years to start making money online. I would also like to add that I am a professional link builder, Social media and SEO champion. I like to give value to people and try my best to help them succeed."

With that background you should be able to do just fine.

Best of luck for the both of us!

Why do you think using the picture of a teenage girl as your avatar is going to get you business?

When you want dental work, do you go to a teen girl? When you want somebody to fix your car, do you go to a professional, or the cute girl across the street?

Firstly, nobody believes a girl that pretty is spending her life in Pakistan building links. Secondly, if I wanted SEO work done, I’d go to somebody who was doing it for a living, not a teenage Instagram star.

You’re making yourself look unprofessional. If you want to use a fake picture, at least pick a businessman.

Guest seo_master9090

@pictureduke, i am professional but the problem is that i am not getting any orders. and totally agreed this fake picture will not help i will remove it immediately!!

many thanks…🙂

To all those people advertising their gigs here - there’s a specific section for that called “My Fiverr Gigs” under the heading “Your Fiverr Experience”. I expect it would be better if you put your ads in that section rather than in someone’s question thread here.

Reply to @whitehatseo10:

Actually, it’s not hard to spot the scammers and avoid them. They pretty much scream out, “hey, I’m a scammer, buy from me!” 😉

I’ve looked through the Fiverr marketplace many times. It’s very EASY to find what you’re looking for. The only challenge is that there’s a lot of competition to sort through first.

• 4 months later...

"I will create manually 50 blog comment from dofollow pages PR3 to PR7 for $5 "

Why 50? Why not 5 or 10 or 20? Besides Fiverr, I’m a blogger. Why do I need 50 comments? How will that improve my google ranking? In fact, the problem of offering too much is that you take away the incentive of ordering more. You want people that buy 5 from you today and 25 tomorrow.

Fiverr also recommends that the basic gig shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes to complete.

Archived