Have you gained weight since being on fiverr?

joeyperezwest

Guest gorenegade

Hey guys, I just wanted to throw my two cents in and say that I work with a lot of online entrepreneurs and most of them say the same thing as you guys have admitted to. They lose muscle and gain a bit of fat all while losing conditioning.

If anyone is interested, I’m putting together a Fiverr gig where I will be offering online fitness coaching. I will be posting the link to it soon.

• 3 months later...

This is also my sad reality. And I’m not even doing this full-time! (I’m studying and also working part-time 🙂 ) Now, I’m thinking of using some of my good hard-earned fiverr money to enroll to a gym. I just don’t know how I can manage with an added load in my schedule.

• 1 year later...

I had to make time to focus on eating right and exercising too, I actually bought a diet plan gig here on Fiverr sometime and it was great. 🙂 I do spokesperson videos and I can tell I’ve gained weight, but now I’m doing better. I’m drinking a lot more water too! Good luck with your workouts!

Being a freelancer, it is easier to sit around more (in front of the computer to work) and eat more junk food since you’re working in front of a computer all day. We all have to remember to take time out to take care of ourselves during the day because our health is more important than anything else. That also includes our mental health.

Try to work in breaks during the day, where you’re not only relaxing your mind, but also taking time out to properly eat. That way you can cook something healthy and even go for a walk/bike ride around the block/park. Anything to start getting active again. You don’t have to do anything strenuous and start lifting weights in a gym lol. Just start doing little things to get you out the house.

Also, start keeping healthier snacks around so when you’re working on the computer you’re eating something that doesn’t consist of just fats and sugars. Eating junk food all day actually leads to you eating more junk food because you’re never getting a real “full” feeling like you would get from eating real foods.

• 7 months later...

Starting off the new year here with even more weight then I started last year which is really sad. All these messages and redos make me stay near my computer. I really don’t like getting message on my smart phone every day randomly or in the middle of sleeping. All this has caused me to gain more weight, now it requires I add a workout routine to my lifestyle that is a little more intense then power walking. wow. Happy 2017! Cheers to weight loss! The bad thing is you can see it in my videos, when I first started then gaining the weight.

Someone told me its better to be happy and able to eat, then not eat and be happy or unhealthy.

Starting off the new year here with even more weight then I started last year which is really sad. All these messages and redos make me stay near my computer. I really don’t like getting message on my smart phone every day randomly or in the middle of sleeping. All this has caused me to gain more weight, now it requires I add a workout routine to my lifestyle that is a little more intense then power walking. wow. Happy 2017! Cheers to weight loss! The bad thing is you can see it in my videos, when I first started then gaining the weight.

Someone told me its better to be happy and able to eat, then not eat and be happy or unhealthy.

I hear you. My first couple months on Fiverr, I would wake up in the middle of the night and frantically grab my phone and check for new orders. 🙂 I’ve since learned to silence my phone at night and wait until morning to check it again, but it’s still hard sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...

Reply to @kjblynx: WARNING: It is very risky to announce that your butt is now in a perfect shape, especially not while Joey is here 😃 I am afraid he will now start making “top 10 butts list!” 😃 But do not worry about him, will keep my eye on him and will not let him go out of his backyard 😃

hahahahhaha I never would post my butts list publicly! Silly wabbit.

Archived