Fiverr’s Improved Inbox Makes it Easier to Get Stuff Done

natalieab

We’ve added some new features to your Fiverr inbox that’ll make it easier for you to manage and organize your mail.

With these new tools you won’t have to waste time sifting through all your mails to find that one message you need. From now on, it’ll be much easier!

Now you can:

Choose from a number of new functionalities such as delete and label. Organize your messages with labels. Color code and and add new labels as needed to meet your needs.

http://blog.fiverr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/inbox1_S.png

Add your own ToDos directly from messages, to keep track of your tasks. You can add up to 42 characters in your Todo description.

http://blog.fiverr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/inbox2_S.png

Give it a try and let us know what you think!

Agree 10000% with kjblyn. I know the powers that be have the best intentions but it is really disturbing to continually log in and see all these changes. I feel like whenever something changes (that I notice) I have to go and check all my gigs and see if anything else has been changed.

We have a messaging system within Fiverr that is very obviously monitored. How about sending out a message to every user on Fiverr the week before you make a change?

I’m no programmer or anything but I can’t imagine something like that would be super difficult.

Simple and easy to use. I am utilizing it for, “Returning Buyers”, “Potential Buyers”, and “Waiting on Buyers” but will probably expand it a bit since you can use multiple labels. That way I can sort out which buyers buy from which gig, too! Thanks! Very helpful new features lately.

Can I have my active gig messages show up in my inbox? I’ve missed a few messages for changes when they don’t use the request mod button. The middle notification list gets long and I miss some messages when they don’t hit the request button. I hate to ask them to use the reject button?

Wrong place for this request but the right conversation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived