A few words about backlinks you can by on Fiverr [ARCHIVED]

rambo35

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Glad you brought this up, indexing is only one of MANY things buyers don’t realize. I recommend seeking out an SEO consultation before doing ANY backlink building because SEO is very complex. You can’t just order 2k backlinks without any strategy or experience and expect to be on the first page in 3 months and unfortunately a lot of people have this misconception. Most of the buyers on fiverr are either resellers or startups with limited funds but I always always recommend seeking out an experienced professional for advice and a sound strategy geared towards your site and the goal of your site.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve bought backlinks a while back… I thought nothing worked! A month later I’ve started getting indexed at the top of Google once I stopped using crappy traffic… All the work I done I found useless… But, when I stop getting crappy traffic [PTC sites & TE Exchanges] and just wait on organic traffic now I am at the top of Google when I search the title of my site…

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kingtricks

I will give 550 Unlimited SEO Tools for $5 visit below link

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

• 2 months later...

Archived