A few words about backlinks you can by on Fiverr [ARCHIVED]

rambo35

I have tried a few backlink gigs for my site. After three weeks, i have checked all my fiverr stuff and booooom! No point to buy gigs with large ammount of backlinks. But if you did, you need to buy another gig to get them indexed by google robot. Otherwise you will have your links only on paper. The main thing buyers don’t realise - when you have bought 5k of links, that has nothing to do with real situation. I have no ideas how many would get indexed, but according to my situation very few.

I have report with 360 edu backlinks+640 social bookmarks(s.b around 95% dead now). After one month i did not find even ONE to be indexed by google robot. Plus, from 360 were dead around 230…Those not dead links i tried to index with special method (fiverr gig)…Only after that i’ve got like 30 links that where indexed!..Remember: links in report mean nothing, Zero!! They will matter only if google robot have visited the page where your link was placed, scan it and add the page as the backlink to your website! Hence, i never see feedbacks from buyers who would say a few words about getting better positions in Google…Very few times i’ve seen somebody have mentioned about positive result.

In other report i have about 2k social bookmarks (90% are dead in a few weeks as minimum) plus some web 2.0 and some article submission…So, from 2.3 links i’ve got at the end like 50, but their quality sucks so bad, that google don’t give a damn about them)))

I tried one gig more with social bookmarks and got a list with over 800 of them, very quality report. But again, this gig needs so bad help with index even a seller does a ping service…I did it and i’ve seen that a page started to get better positions. Not much, just a bit, but i’ve seen some result. I bet you that if i would not help my lest gig with index, i would have a few of them at the end(30-20 maybe)…Simple pinging don’t help!!..Many sellers say they do it, but i don’t see any difference until i did myself something.

What point to have 5k links when 75% are dead in a few weeks. Other 25% need help to be indexed, badly. I have spend $30 for backlink gigs and from now on i would never buy stuff like that atleast i know the gig really worth it.
But how to find it? One way is contact some buyer that tried the gig a few month ago and ask does the gig helped him…Never tried yet…Second option is to create on fiverr forum a topic with feedbacks only about backlink gigs…Let’s say i have tried some gig that really helped me to get better position in Google… I will come to this topic and say a few words about the gig i have tried…So other buyers will know that the gig has some quality…If somebody would try to leave fake feedbacks, that will never work, because next buyers will found out soon that the gig has no quality in it…Also, the person who did a good feedback might be asked for proofs. There are some ways to found out real situation, i am shure about it…

I decide to say a few words about it because i no how many people have no idea in terms of SEO and backlinks. I was like major part of you two years ago when i started my website. I have made so many mistakes but i was learning stuff everyday…I did many backlinks for my website manually. I’ve spend a lot of time on it and my site never got problems with Panda and Penguin updates from google. I’ts hard to rank high for young site, but its possible…Forget about fast rankings. Those days are gone…Only if you have very low competition, you can hit the nu.1 spot pretty fast…But competition now everywere…Think about quality when you think about backlinks! The same i heard from SEOMOZ founder…Seems to be true ( by the way he mentioned people buying fiverr gigs with large ammount of backlinks saying this ). There are some gigs on fiverr with quality. You need to find out them. But i doubt about 5,10,15k backlink services…Sellers are welcome to proof that i am wrong! I hope my post would open somedoby’s eyes about real situation with backlinks.
P.S any quality backlink gigs are welcome to be post in this thread!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rambo,

I am actually glad you made this post. Most people do not realize this aspect of it. When I offer my gigs I do try to tell the buyer this at some point, and am open and honest about it even before getting an order when i am communicating with potential buyers. It’s a tough situation for both seller and buyer, because getting them indexed and being certain they get indexed can take weeks, which is why I have been thinking about doing this as a gig extra.

I currently use a combination of methods, the first being Linklicious, and my second one is more of a private trick that I use which is an excellent way to index links. However, I do not check the backlinks for my Fiverr gigs after the transaction, and I explain this to the buyer, mainly because that effort is worth more than $5 (hence my thoughts about it being a nice gig extra in the future).

Anyways, much like you said, backlinks are useless if Google doesn’t give you credit for them and index them. Also in regards to those 15k backlinks, most of the time they are garbage, however they can be useful as second or third tier links, and can even help to get backlinks indexed.

Sorry for rambling, but I love talking about this stuff. If anyone has questions please let me know here or through Fiverr message and I would be glad to answer them. It also looks like Rambo is more than knowledgeable about the subject, and I would trust what he wrote here.

Thanks again!

Brian

Brian, you wan’t believe but today i have boomarked your gig right after my first post in this topic…

There is no doubt for me you do some quality work…How about testing your gig with squidoo lens? I am building kind of backlink pyramid…what do you think? I passed a garbage stage with it)) Now need something else

all_4_one_seo said: Most people do not realize this aspect of it. When I offer my gigs I do try to tell the buyer this at some point, and am open and honest about it even before getting an order when i am communicating with potential buyers. It's a tough situation for both seller and buyer, because getting them indexed and being certain they get indexed can take weeks, which is why I have been thinking about doing this as a gig extra.

I agree with you..To tell you the truth, for me more important question to get the backlinks indexed))..Because this is only where i can get some juice, water, air,etc for my site

Buying thousands of links all at once is generally pretty bad for SEO - you might have short term gains, but it can come back to bite you later. Pinging thousands of links at the same time isn’t the best strategy either. If you’re going to ping your backlinks, you should also do that by drip-feeding the pings.

Even better though is just to make sure all your backlinks come from sites Google crawls regularly anyways, eliminating the need for you to ping the links. Backlinks from authority sites are the best kind.

Reply to @rambo35: Getting them indexed takes experience, and sometimes theres not much you can do about some. Google can visit some of your backlinks 20 times and never index it since, in the end, it is up to them and their algo’s. Unfortunately this is part of the game, but you should still be able to get the majority of the backlinks indexed by being persistent.

zulualpha , if you look through fiverr gigs you’ll see there are many gigs with large ammount of backlinks selling more than well and people don’t leave bad feedbacks…

I think they all getting indexed very slow and after one month you will get very few links wich would not hurt your rank…All gigs i tried so slow in terms of link index that there is nothing to be afraid off even for a new website))

There are some gigs where you can get your links indexed fast and i would know which are:)

all_4_one_seo said: Thats the way to do it really. Make web properties (squidoo, wordpress, etc..) and which are quality, high PR links pointing towards your main site, then build a pyramid around it since they can sustain garbage links as well as quality backlinks. I think it sounds great.

Which your gig you would suggest for squidoo lens? The lens SEO optimized for one keyword phrase..i passed level one..now need something better

Reply to @rambo35: I’d say this one here: http://fiverr.com/all_4_one_seo/use-senuke-xcr-to-create-backlinks★articles★bookmarks★wikis★web-2-0★social-networks-and-more-google-friendly-links

It is a good mix of high PR, low PR wikis, social networks, social bookmarks, web profiles, and articles so that it appears much more natural to Google. Plus the links are pinged automatically.

I’ve seen on fiverr many gigs with linkweel service, but i think squidoo, wordpress are the best options to do that…I like more squidoo stuff…

After you have fully SEO optimized squidoo lens and it’s passed moderators and have a “green” status (only green status lens will be indexed by google), it’s time to get backlinks to your lens…And the squidoo team says the same! Get links as much as you can and this lens will push your site (page you promoting on squidoo)…And the lens will have own rank in google in very short time (more traffic to your site)

all_4_one_seo said: Reply to @rambo35: I'd say this one here: http://fiverr.com/all_4_one_seo/use-senuke-xcr-to-create-backlinks★articles★bookmarks★wikis★web-2-0★social-networks-and-more-google-friendly-links

It is a good mix of high PR, low PR wikis, social networks, social bookmarks, web profiles, and articles so that it appears much more natural to Google. Plus the links are pinged automatically.

How about this one? http://fiverr.com/all_4_one_seo/create-200-high-authority-pr3-to-pr8-forum-profile-backlinks-and-ping-them

the point is i have report for my lens with 870 social bookmarks))..now i was thinking about some authority...that was my idea for the next step

I have tried mix from senuk from other seller..Do you really think this gig would be better in my case?? And how long would take to get links indexed according to your experiance ?

rambo35 - Well, IMO, SEO is not that simple as you spend 30$, buy few K of links and you get a higher PR and top 5 for your keyword. But from reading your posts I see you look in the right direction - link wheels and pyramids, plus mixing technologies should make difference! Plus, don’t forget - it is unique content that SE is looking for!

Reply to @kornilov: All i was doing is only testing Fiverr gigs…I was trying to find out what backlink gig is worth to buy even if it cost $5( you are welcome to show any you think would)…But out of my gigs i have tried, i don’t see they worth trying unless you’ll give them more work…

I have always been doing link stuff manually since this is all for my own business and i am motivated to keep my site high. I’ll do SEO for myself not for others…And i learning stuff everyday…Shure i know you can’t hit the nu.1 spot with $30 but can you make a one step ahead with fiverr gigs?? I think yes if you’d buy the right stuff!!!

Another interesting issue: I wonder, how many positiv feedbacks would have a backlink gig IF YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR REVIEW ONLY AFTER 4 WEEKS FROM BUYING DATE…Not much i think

This topic to help buyers to understand that backlink gigs need to have some quality…Otherwise they just throuwing money away…And it’s not a question about price…Gigs from fiverr selling in other places with much more higher price…

It’s all about quality in it…how many backlinks you’ll get at the end (after one month for example)…Like i said just to index the backlinks i bought was not so easy even with premium accounts for stuff like that)))

Reply to @cybercube: i have never talk to Google in person, so it’s hard to say for me is this guy stupid or not)))) i am only kidding:)

But i agree that manual backlink work has a huge value at the end and it’s really helps to move ahead…And there are some gigs with manual backlink services on fiverr (with up to 80 in queue))))

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Woo, you started your own websites!! Cool! I hope you’d never do any mistakes with backlink building…

All backlink mistakes you’d do i already did;))) NOmore mistakes from now on

I am in good mood people! Life is beautiful on fiverr)))

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Would be really rude if you let comments from fakes (as ozzieuk said “robots”) to be approved on your blog 🙂

Don’t you ever let for fakes to come into your life:)) They might hurt your blog, bad!!

Happy that people around also in a good mood:)

Reply to @rambo35: I fully understand your point. You pay 5$ for 3K links and as result you get a maximum 10 links in Google with half of them on various adult sites.

Could be because your content is not unique and/or your link building was done wrong, plus little time passed since.

Consider various types of links as different tools. Like if you decide to build a house (OK; not house, let’s say a chair) you can’t do it only with knife, or solely with a hummer - you will need a set of tools - same principle is applicable in SEO!

BTW, doing some manual registrations (profiles, posts) on sites that can’t be beaten with bot-spammers - that is a good tactic.

Good luck!

Mike K.

Hello.

Most people dont know how to make SEO for websites. They think - more baklinks = better rankings. Its true but very important is backlink quality (quality over quantity).

What I have learned and what Im doing for SEO is:

1. Social Signals - you dont need anything else if you do it right (social bookmarks, social network shares, retweets, repins). I suggest GiGs with “TribePro” shares
  2. Always Use backlinks from video sharing sites like YouTube. You can rank video very fast in Youtube search engine and google. You will get tons of traffik to website from video.
  3. Web 2.0 properties and press release.

Hope it Helps.

Good Luck

Martin/proscan

Archived