My withdrawal Option is disabled by Fiverr

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing great. It's been two days that Fiverr has disabled my withdrawal Option and when I click on withdrawal Option, it says that your withdrawal is disabled from Fiverr. Please contact customer support. I have contacted them as well and they told me that some security inconsistencies were found on your account and asked me to provide certain details that I had already provided them and now they are saying that we have sent your request to the relevant team for further investigation but I haven't received any response from them from last two days. 

Basically what happened is that someone ( an unknown client who was already having 40+ reviews on his profile as a buyer )placed a big order of 6500$ on my account and I delivered him successfully and he gave me Great review. Can you please suggest me the best way out?? I already need funds to be withdrawn. Thank you and looking forward to the expert opinion 

• Like 2

Hi @writingexpert_8, please wait patiently to hear back from the team. If you keep creating new tickets on the same subject, you'll keep getting the same auto-response and those tickets will be closed and merged into the original ticket. If you take a look at the Forum Rules, you'll find that here we don't replace the CS team, so any account or order-related issues must be resolved through them. Good luck 🍀

• Like 3

3 hours ago, writingexpert_8 said:

Basically what happened is that someone ( an unknown client who was already having 40+ reviews on his profile as a buyer )placed a big order of 6500$ on my account and I delivered him successfully and he gave me Great review.

That review is very fishy. 

He delivered me really very fast. She followed all the instructions and give me perfect design for my divi wordpress website. Definitely work with her for my future projects.  - Calling you "She" and also.. you're a writer at a pretty low price, how did you deliver thousands of dollars worth of work in 1 day? Not only that, you're not a designer, how did you create a Divi WordPress website if you're a writer?  - the entire order feels very fishy. And since you didn't have very expensive orders, I can only assume that triggered something in Fiverr's system. Because how all of a sudden someone with very low prices gets an order worth thousands of dollars, and he completes it in a day, when the average completion time is longer. I mean, as an outsider, this seems to be a very fishy order, so I can see why Fiverr's system automatically flagged this. 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

Thank you so much Donnovan, I really don't understand why did he said this that divi website or so on. Although I didn't do this. He clearly asked me that he needs articles that are already written and published. Doesn't matter if they are plagiarized or already published on the websites. You know it doesn't take so much time to deliver already written articles? That's why I delivered him so quick. At first, I sent him few examples before taking any order, Since I was also wondering that how is it possible but then I saw his history as a buyer and he has worked with 40 other sellers as well so there was no point of doubting his credibility because he was working with other sellers as well?? Now put yourself in my shoes and think again mate?? Anyways, what is the way forward. I actually posted this thread for self education and to avoid any such mistakes in future ( if it was a mistake)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @writingexpert_8, please wait patiently to hear back from the team. If you keep creating new tickets on the same subject, you'll keep getting the same auto-response and those tickets will be closed and merged into the original ticket. If you take a look at the Forum Rules, you'll find that here we don't replace the CS team, so any account or order-related issues must be resolved through them. Good luck 🍀

Sure mam. Thank you so much for educating me and I am not gonna create any further ticket. I am hoping to get my problem resolved soon. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, writingexpert_8 said:

. Doesn't matter if they are plagiarized or already published on the websites

This is where I'm a little lost.

Did you just take a bunch of old articles that you had lying around (I'm ASSUMING nothing that you sold to others, because that would be an issue, obviously) and deliver those?

The whole thing feels odd from the start - not necessarily from your side, but in general.

As a writer, isn't it weird to you if someone wants to pay you such a huge amount of money for work that was done already? How many articles is that even in your case? A lot, right? 

(this would be nearly 2 months worth of work from me unless it's a very specific contract.) The review is also strange...

Are you sure everything seemed fine when the order was made?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

That review is very fishy. 

He delivered me really very fast. She followed all the instructions and give me perfect design for my divi wordpress website. Definitely work with her for my future projects.  - Calling you "She" and also.. you're a writer at a pretty low price, how did you deliver thousands of dollars worth of work in 1 day? Not only that, you're not a designer, how did you create a Divi WordPress website if you're a writer?  - the entire order feels very fishy. And since you didn't have very expensive orders, I can only assume that triggered something in Fiverr's system. Because how all of a sudden someone with very low prices gets an order worth thousands of dollars, and he completes it in a day, when the average completion time is longer. I mean, as an outsider, this seems to be a very fishy order, so I can see why Fiverr's system automatically flagged this. 

Thank you so much Donnovan, I really don't understand why did he said this that divi website or so on. Although I didn't do this. He clearly asked me that he needs articles that are already written and published. Doesn't matter if they are plagiarized or already published on the websites. You know it doesn't take so much time to deliver already written articles? That's why I delivered him so quick. At first, I sent him few examples before taking any order, Since I was also wondering that how is it possible but then I saw his history as a buyer and he has worked with 40 other sellers as well so there was no point of doubting his credibility because he was working with other sellers as well?? Now put yourself in my shoes and think again mate?? Anyways, what is the way forward. I actually posted this thread for self education and to avoid any such mistakes in future ( if it was a mistake)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, katakatica said:

This is where I'm a little lost.

Did you just take a bunch of old articles that you had lying around (I'm ASSUMING nothing that you sold to others, because that would be an issue, obviously) and deliver those?

The whole thing feels odd from the start - not necessarily from your side, but in general.

As a writer, isn't it weird to you if someone wants to pay you such a huge amount of money for work that was done already? How many articles is that even in your case? A lot, right? 

(this would be nearly 2 months worth of work from me unless it's a very specific contract.) The review is also strange...

Are you sure everything seemed fine when the order was made?

Thank you Katakatica, Yeah I was also doubtful in the beginning but he disclosed himself as a company and I could have never done it if he had not worked with other sellers. Actually 40 other reviews on his profile were the proof that he is a genuine buyer. Can you please suggest me the way forward?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, writingexpert_8 said:

Thank you Katakatica, Yeah I was also doubtful in the beginning but he disclosed himself as a company and I could have never done it if he had not worked with other sellers. Actually 40 other reviews on his profile were the proof that he is a genuine buyer. Can you please suggest me the way forward?

Waiting seems to be your only option - but honestly, I'm not sure it's the buyer who caused the issue (though the order is odd.) Unless they cancelled (and reported you.) 

Maybe the system say it as too quick (as was mentioned as an option before.) Maybe there are stricter rules on selling articles that were published before, etc. It's a bold claim from a buyer to say they don't care if something is plagarised, so that could also be an issue (even if they just meant they don't need something super unique.) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Waiting seems to be your only option - but honestly, I'm not sure it's the buyer who caused the issue (though the order is odd.) Unless they cancelled (and reported you.) 

Maybe the system say it as too quick (as was mentioned as an option before.) Maybe there are stricter rules on selling articles that were published before, etc. It's a bold claim from a buyer to say they don't care if something is plagarised, so that could also be an issue (even if they just meant they don't need something super unique.) 

Those articles were mine mam. Basically those buyers who got their orders cancelled or leave in between, I clearly ask them that they are not allowed to use my articles and I have all the rights to use them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, writingexpert_8 said:

You know it doesn't take so much time to deliver already written articles?

So it didn't feel fishy at all to you? Someone wants to pay an obscene amount of money for articles that were already written? I can't see the quoted stuff so I didn't know it's for articles that were already written. If so, that's even fishier. And just think from Fiverr's perspective, you take 2-3 days to deliver 10-30 bucks worth of content, yet you delivered $6500 worth of content in 1 day. That would automatically be a red flag, and your payment options would be stopped, until the payment is verified. Because that's no $10 payment, it's a lot of money. I can only assume Fiverr's system automatically flagged this and the financial department within Fiverr would check manually. Because if you have seller plus, you can withdraw the money right away, since your order was marked as complete and reviewed.

I would just cancel this order right away if it was me. There's no way someone pays so much money for stuff that's already written. They would just redo that stuff in a day, themselves. So most likely they do a bank chargeback/paypal chargeback and use the content that was changed. I had people do that for $100 or $50 worth of work, I can only imagine when we talk thousands.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

So it didn't feel fishy at all to you? Someone wants to pay an obscene amount of money for articles that were already written? I can't see the quoted stuff so I didn't know it's for articles that were already written. If so, that's even fishier. And just think from Fiverr's perspective, you take 2-3 days to deliver 10-30 bucks worth of content, yet you delivered $6500 worth of content in 1 day. That would automatically be a red flag, and your payment options would be stopped, until the payment is verified. Because that's no $10 payment, it's a lot of money. I can only assume Fiverr's system automatically flagged this and the financial department within Fiverr would check manually. Because if you have seller plus, you can withdraw the money right away, since your order was marked as complete and reviewed.

I would just cancel this order right away if it was me. There's no way someone pays so much money for stuff that's already written. They would just redo that stuff in a day, themselves. So most likely they do a bank chargeback/paypal chargeback and use the content that was changed. I had people do that for $100 or $50 worth of work, I can only imagine when we talk thousands.

I totally agreed mate but it was my first ever experience and I didn't have any clue. I posted here to maybe get any way forward but I am only getting more depression and anxiety now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, writingexpert_8 said:

I totally agreed mate but it was my first ever experience and I didn't have any clue. I posted here to maybe get any way forward but I am only getting more depression and anxiety now. 

There's nothing any seller can do here to help you. Talk with customer support, and if you are waiting for a reply from them, just wait. 

• Like 1