What to do if buyer sends his number and requests to contact outside of Fiverr

aakarsh_p

Question

4 answers to this question

18 hours ago, aakarsh_p said:

This guy has an account created on October 2024 and has texted me, requesting to contact him outside of Fiverr. I have read numerous threads that have stated not to share the number due to ToS of Fiverr. Is this a legit scam? How do they work if I just give out my number?

I recommend you to report them

• Like 4

17 hours ago, aakarsh_p said:

account created on October 2024

It's possible that the buyer is unaware of Fiverr's terms and conditions, especially since they're new to Fiverr. In this situation, you can educate them politely and clearly and explain the rules and regulations.

Because many new buyers are unaware of the rules and regulations, it's better to educate them about the guidelines instead of reporting them immediately. However, if they still attempt to contact me outside of Fiverr despite the education, then I can report them.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, aakarsh_p said:

This guy has an account created on October 2024 and has texted me, requesting to contact him outside of Fiverr. I have read numerous threads that have stated not to share the number due to ToS of Fiverr. Is this a legit scam? How do they work if I just give out my number?

HI there, please read our Forum Rules before posting again. Sharing another username (no matter the situation) is against the rules

• Sharing content from private messages on the public forum is prohibited.

I've edited your post this time, however any further violations will lead to restrictions and ultimately a blocked account. Good luck 🍀

• Like 4