I'm a digital marketing professional and graphic designer

I am a seasoned digital marketing professional with 3 years of experience specializing in social media marketing and an additional 2 years of expertise in graphic design. My background in social media marketing has equipped me with a deep understanding of digital engagement, content strategy, and campaign management, while my graphic design experience allows me to create compelling visual content that resonates with audiences and enhances brand identity.

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 2

On 9/22/2024 at 3:40 PM, m_t_abdullah said:

I am a seasoned digital marketing professional with 3 years of experience specializing in social media marketing and an additional 2 years of expertise in graphic design.

I have been working with Digital Marketing Agencies and Professionals since 2007 - never seen a single professional who claims to be an expert in both domains!!🤔

People either manage social media or they design graphics - both facets require DIFFERENT mindset, skills and professional outlook.

PS Its clearly evident that chatGPT has written your post. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

8 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

I have been working with Digital Marketing Agencies and Professionals since 2007 - never seen a single professional who claims to be an expert in both domains!!🤔

People either manage social media or they design graphics - both facets require DIFFERENT mindset, skills and professional outlook.

Thank you for your valuable advice.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

That is precisely what I thought when I read OP's post.

7 hours ago, m_t_abdullah said:

Thank you for your valuable advice.

Perhaps he does not understand what you or ChatGPT wrote. 🤔 

• Like 8

On 9/23/2024 at 2:11 AM, hannahtilldawn said:

Hello, Nice to meet you. My NAME is Hannah Christopher and I saw your published message asking for advice. Now don't get me wrong I might not have the solution to your problem but I've got something to share! Open Minded? 

On 9/22/2024 at 11:52 PM, uchihashahin01 said:

I’m sure your skills will take you far. Best of luck on your Fiverr journey!

On 9/22/2024 at 11:47 PM, razzak_expert said:

welcome best of luck

On 9/22/2024 at 11:24 PM, mdnadim3 said:

Welcome brother

On 9/23/2024 at 2:08 AM, hannahtilldawn said:

Run a check on the forums here, that'll help, are you new on the forum?

On 9/23/2024 at 9:03 PM, priyank_mod said:

On 9/22/2024 at 8:44 PM, shakhawat_mba said:

Be Active & Promote your GIG. Thank you 

On 9/22/2024 at 9:17 PM, razzak_expert said:

No offering a wide range of unrelated services, focus on your  specific niche become an expert in that area and promote your gig social media.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, xavierrebeiro said:

Hello, Welcome to the Fiverr Forum and Best of luck!

Thank you

• Like 3
  • Confused 1