What do I need to know before publishing logos in the Logo Maker? đŸ€”

Logo Maker Team

Eligibility

Logo Maker isn’t available to all sellers—only those who have been chosen by Fiverr’s Editorial team can participate. Sellers can apply here and they will be reviewed based on their design portfolios and/or Gigs performance.

Once one have been selected to utilize the Logo Maker, he will be able to upload and publish up to 30 active logos. If sellers wish to upload new logos after reaching  their limit, we recommend that they remove the least successful logos and optimize their  supply. Check out the Logo Maker status section for more information.

Please note: We occasionally review accounts that reached their limit of active logos published, and will notify the relevant sellers if they're eligible for an option to increase the amount of active logos they can publish. Currently, there is no option to request an increase. 

Before starting make sure you check out our articles about the Logo Maker: 

1. How it works - Seller information
  2. Tips and Tricks
  3. Logo Maker features

_z4Oeq__gw0Bd4l4ne7SmO2a_6UvsS9Yj_dtzwqS52joNRNmRQNtnX_z5gi32ctWPNllrOulzcVoCFU1NFLncuBkl_8YqIbH9czGWV5BLt8Mt5n4c9vij78yr0zxqg0omtQvxckJGz07hZjfAYi6eYI

First timer tips

While many designs are beautiful, not all align with the idea of offering a ready-to-buy design to a wide variety of buyers. 

Here we will address what type of logos work best in the Logo Maker, and learn how to maximize your options.

Logo maker Monograms: one letter only

When designing a monogram for the Logo Maker the logo must be a 1 letter monogram. The reason we support only 1 letter monograms is because the businesses checking the logo maker are not likely to have the exact combination of initials as you’ve designed. We want to get your logo the highest selling potential and that can only be achieved by accommodating as many businesses as possible. Choosing to do one letter is safer than many combinations.

Z0dX0d9wj_djsB-cEvGRkqn8XifsDv4RC1Fn8H99-mrgAFDziYDccBL2wPbBupJnjPyGsRc9osMkuEstqEEGU3M2xub3mMr1Chynk_SPvko-5kqjm5gkGqiswwdZsDk6TPHTDRekeP1F4pi96cy4mZk

Avoid limiting the text length

When “closing” your text within a frame you set the maximum length of the brand name or slogan. The more versatility, the greater number of businesses interested in your design. This means making (literal) space for “Superduperlongname and co.”. Try to take into consideration both long and short names. Here are a few tricks to make your closed text logo more accessible:

1. Open the sides of the logo or banner on both ends where the text is located

2. In emblems and frames that contain the brand name or slogan, don’t place the text on the design. Try placing it below the logo or on top

GwXkCkABU5tAyY6ynyOCtXm26Kvsh1hLEduQXNdbKjmPNcPU8VefeENIKfeY75lYOqZWI5Ylv5nFeGt7HgrDdU3sIHPDxx_4PXC_S0tFbisJGIyQPbDPbj8xJf4v-d4-6y08O_EvP1G5Z9iU-T12aUE

Logo variation vs. logo versions

Ensure your designs are significantly different from one another because:

1. We want to keep the logo maker versatile. Our algorithm doesn’t know how to differentiate between very similar designs
  2. Having many variations of the same logo increases the likelihood of the logo to be chosen. Merge the logos that are too similar into one design with many variations

Variations of the same design which should not be uploaded as a separate logo: 

• Same symbol in different colors
  • Same symbol upside down
  • Same symbol but outlined 
  • Same symbol different font

KQ0rLaPv6W8H-5M9ygYj7a_zWsUyU5gCIxlBpT8d8I-L1XkwZ33qaFxWdfPH0rla6ZZpapOdiir3eY1eEi5S_TQhJtia_LV4UkjgtyoURoWhjB2LOEqVtIziAbxCLPro1mQL_ymGHWgLw2F1wGUJlLw

The best way to “reuse” a design is with a different VERSION of the symbol. If you choose to do so, it should be done by adding and removing elements within the original icon.

The best way to “reuse” a design is with a different VERSION of the symbol. If you choose to do so, it should be done by adding and removing elements within the original icon. Contrasting designs that would be acceptable to publish as a separate logo would be like this: 

2t97NtvgX-TGyg5sYB7p-_j6FYSc419voqen4JlAH0adcto2ICllPY-_WIYgMhzNy5J9-X49bl_5Css99DzJe0PzMVkWTJVo5g_UymaVtgmHUwCnH4zLk8i6cYYznqz80K5Pj_qGqMEOgXNUNKAxngk

Check out our new Best practices article for more tips like this

All posts by dates

Type

Post upload Date

News

Product updates

2022-04-01

News

Top Sellers of the year

2022-04-07

Trends

In demand buyer trends #1 - Industries

2022-04-21

Seller feedback

What do you wish to see in the forum?

2022-04-25

Trends

In demand Buyer trends #2 - industries

2022-05-08

Tips

Design tips & tricks: to up your Logo Maker game - Part 2 - How many logos- variations to upload?

2022-05-12

Trends

In demand Buyer trends 3# - keywords

2022-05-19

Spotlight

Share you design story

2022-05-29

News

Pricing test- removing DIFM

2022-06-01

Tips

Differentiate logo and drawing (How to sell more logos)- what sells better

2022-06-09

Trends

Top selling logos- one year

2022-06-16

Tips

Layouts importance post

2022-06-23

News

Meet your community - Spotlight answers

2022-06-30

Trends

Top selling logos- first half of 2022

2022-07-05

News

Get to know our buyers

2022-07-12

Trends

Top converted industries and the top searched keywords

2022-07-19

News

Jotform collab

2022-07-26

News

New Best Practices article

2022-08-07

Tips

Monogram- Do's and don't & How to do emblems without closing the text- closed text tricks, how to reuse elements without repeating myself

2022-08-14

Tips

How to tag properly- Get element-specific.

2022-08-15

Trends

in demand- Gaming industry

2022-08-16

Tips

What is the difference between a pictorial and abstract logo?

2022-09-04

News

Added industries

2022-09-11

Product updates

Logo Maker updates

2022-09-19

Tips

Get industry-specific- How to choose the right industry

2022-09-25

Trends

Kws on the rise with missing supply

2022-10-02

News

Style Preferences (sorter approach) - Test

2022-10-09

Trends

Top selling logos of 2022

2022-10-16

Spotlight

Challenge

2022-10-23

Trends

Highly searched industries with Low CR and not enough supply

2022-10-30

News

New industries

2022-11-06

Trends

Least converted and kw trends

2022-11-15

Seller feedback

Open discussion

2022-11-20

Seller feedback

Closed discussion

2022-12-01

Tips

Good examples of style

2022-12-04

Tips

Typography features article promotion- Importance of alignment

2022-12-11

News

New industries

2022-12-18

Educational

Promoting the active logo levels

2022-12-25

Tips

Color palette feature

2023-01-01

Tips

Good examples of type

2023-01-08

News

New take rate update (2023 yearly plans)

2023-01-15

Trends

Industries in need

2023-01-22

Trends

Best RPI industries- most profitable industries

2023-01-29

Educational

HC articles feedback

2023-02-05

Trends

Keywords on the rise

2023-02-12

Dashboard

Teaser

2023-02-19

Trends

Keywords on the rise

2023-02-26

Educational

After purchase protocol- Meet the designer

2023-03-15

Tips

Amazing variations #2

2023-03-19

News

It is here- Dashboard

2023-03-26

Trends

The most common monograms

2023-04-02

Trend

Kws with not enough supply

2023-04-09

Tips

Amazing variations 3

2023-04-16

Trends

Calling out for 3D designers

2023-04-23

Tips

What did sellers look for VS what they bought

2023-04-30

Tips

Editor's pick- Chosen combinations of fonts, color palette and layout - how do I make amazing variations

2023-05-07

Educational

Competition 🔔 creative variations

2023-05-14

Trends

Industries missing supply

2023-05-21

Tips

Comment chain of recommendations

2023-05-28

Trends

Keywords on the rise

2023-06-04

Tips

What did buyers look for VS what they bought #2

2023-06-11

Educational

Competition results

2023-06-18

Trends

Smoke and vape shop - new industry

2023-06-25

Trends

Industries with low CR (industries in need of supply)

2023-07-02

Tips

Choosing the right industry not just elements

2023-07-09

Tips

Top performing logos 6 months

2023-07-16

Trends

Missing elements in top searched industries

2023-07-23

Trends

New industries

2023-07-30

Tips

Resources sharing

2023-08-06

Trends

Industries and keywords

2023-08-13

Educational

Webinars

2023-08-27

Trends

New industries

2023-09-10

Tips

What buyer searched vs they bought #3

2023-09-24

Trends

New industries

2023-10-08

Trends

Font of the year

2023-10-22

Trends

New industries

2023-11-05

Tips

What buyer searched vs they bought #4

2023-11-19

Trends

New industries (PR, media relations, AI, Military)

2023-12-03

Tips

Font of the year is out- what is in it for me?

2023-12-17

Educational

Long term relationships

2023-12-31

Trends

New industries (Cosmetic treatments and Picklball and Logistics, Cricket)

2024-01-14

Tips

What buyer searched vs they bought #5

2024-01-28

Tips

Cultural Influences in Logo Design

2024-02-11

Educational

The Logo Maker Dashboard is Turning 1! đŸ„ł

2024-02-25

Trends

Forget Boring Logos! 4 Trends to Try đŸ‘‡đŸ»

10-03-2024

Trends

Editor's Picks: Top Industries & Hidden Gems for Logo Designers

25-03-2024

Edited by Logo Maker Team
  • Like 104
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 13

Thank you! Very cool information about the text length. Always wondered how that works.

Also love your suggestions about the different logo variations. I've been experimenting with those lately. Here's a recent logo of mine - I've made a logo of a woman with 3 options of different haircuts + a hijab, all in a single logo file made by turning off and on layers in different variations. People on the forum were asking how to do that, so it may be a useful example.

https://www.fiverr.com/logo-maker/choose-variation/projects/62f2700a80ea273f9c877348?variation_id=62f2700ab14ea804bb9bcf68&brand_name=Cool hairstyles&slogan=Choose your own&brief_id=undefined&ref_ctx_id=&source=listing

I think it's a cool idea and plan to do more of that, hopefully that will improve the chances to match my client's needs.

• Like 75
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

Heh, I'm surprised there was no humorous mention of the 'mono' from monogram being a prefix meaning 'one', hence 'one letter'.

Monochromatic, monologue, monorail, monoxide...

On-topic: I like that it shows where the problem lies. "If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million." (Or, in this case, the GIF) I really like that you've defined the difference between 'variation' and 'version'.

• Like 59
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

• Logo Maker Team changed the title to What do I need to know before publishing logos in the Logo Maker? đŸ€”
On 8/16/2022 at 9:11 AM, gary513 said:

Hello i thought we are not allowed to publish similiar looking logo? or reuse design?

@gary513 That's right! That is why it's very important to differentiate logo variation (variations of the same logo) and logo version (different published logos that might be similar but are distinct enough from one another). Don't worry, you can always consult us if you're unsure- as soon as you get the hang of it, it becomes much easier. 🙂  

You can read more here.

• Like 53
  • Up 2

I'm sorry if I don't understand. This is something new to me.

How we can add some element and remove it from logo maker?
As long as I know what we can do is to do tweak / variations from the logo element that we have.
Please let me know how to do it?

On 8/14/2022 at 1:35 PM, vanadium1st said:

Also love your suggestions about the different logo variations. I've been experimenting with those lately. Here's a recent logo of mine - I've made a logo of a woman with 3 options of different haircuts + a hijab, all in a single logo file made by turning off and on layers in different variations. People on the forum were asking how to do that, so it may be a useful example.

So you mean when we create the logo, we put all the element and then playing with turning it on and off by the opacity?

• Like 43
  • Up 5

On 8/16/2022 at 9:33 AM, alish_creator said:

Hi logo maker team, I think there is not option to remove some elements from our logo? Does removal meaning turn off the element opacity?

@alish_creator While it's possible, it's not recommended, because invisible layers can shift the logo when a buyer purchases it, resulting with a misaligned design. It's best to remove layers before uploading the logo to the logo maker.

• Like 42
  • Up 3

32 minutes ago, Logo Maker Team said:

@alish_creator While it's possible, it's not recommended, because invisible layers can shift the logo when a buyer purchases it, resulting with a misaligned design. It's best to remove layers before uploading the logo to the logo maker.

Then how can we do that?
How to add or remove any element on the logo that we upload? Is it that you mean that we create another new logo that is similar to what we upload and but different variations?

How can we do something like @vanadium1stdo?
I'm sorry, I'm still learning on how to optimize my logo maker feature.

Thanks a lot for all the sharing.

• Like 42
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 6

On 8/16/2022 at 9:52 PM, Logo Maker Team said:

I just recently do the invisible layer thing, its hard but its the only workaround, i really hope Logo maker would have options to upload several SVG of the same logo variations, so it will be easier for us rather than creating the invisible layer thing 🙂

• Like 37
  • Thanks 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello craftsdesigns, 

Hope you are fine.

I might say this is an interesting question. Fiverr Logo Maker is one of the best and trendy service added by Fiverr. In Logo Maker, the designs are made by real and professional designers including quality work.

Said so, Logo Maker is NOT available to all the freelancers in graphics category. Only the TOP Fiverr Sellers/Freelancers are personally handpicked by the Fiverr Editorial Team based on Quality Metrices.

For more insights and information, kindly visit : 

https://www.fiverr.com/logo-maker/about

https://www.fiverr.com/logo-maker

Hope this helped.

Kindest Regards | Art_Tribe 

• Like 33

On 11/12/2022 at 12:31 AM, craftsdesigns said:

How to become designer on Logo Maker(Fiverr) ? is it manual process or handpicked sellers facilites?

Hey @craftsdesigns
Logo Maker is only available to some sellers. Sellers that are eligible are manually selected by Fiverr’s Editorial team based on quality metrics. If you believe that you have displayed exceptional brand design talent, and you wish to sell using Logo Maker, submit an application to assess your eligibility.  

Thanks,
Logo Maker team 

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 4:34 PM, Logo Maker Team said:

While many designs are beautiful, not all align with the idea of offering a ready-to-buy design to a wide variety of buyers. 

Here we will address what type of logos work best in the Logo Maker, and learn how to maximize your options.

When designing a monogram for the Logo Maker the logo must be a 1 letter monogram. The reason we support only 1 letter monograms is because the businesses checking the logo maker are not likely to have the exact combination of initials as you’ve designed. We want to get your logo the highest selling potential and that can only be achieved by accommodating as many businesses as possible. Choosing to do one letter is safer than many combinations.

Z0dX0d9wj_djsB-cEvGRkqn8XifsDv4RC1Fn8H99-mrgAFDziYDccBL2wPbBupJnjPyGsRc9osMkuEstqEEGU3M2xub3mMr1Chynk_SPvko-5kqjm5gkGqiswwdZsDk6TPHTDRekeP1F4pi96cy4mZk

When “closing” your text within a frame you set the maximum length of the brand name or slogan. The more versatility, the greater number of businesses interested in your design. This means making (literal) space for “Superduperlongname and co.”. Try to take into consideration both long and short names. Here are a few tricks to make your closed text logo more accessible:

2. In emblems and frames that contain the brand name or slogan, don’t place the text on the design. Try placing it below the logo or on top

GwXkCkABU5tAyY6ynyOCtXm26Kvsh1hLEduQXNdbKjmPNcPU8VefeENIKfeY75lYOqZWI5Ylv5nFeGt7HgrDdU3sIHPDxx_4PXC_S0tFbisJGIyQPbDPbj8xJf4v-d4-6y08O_EvP1G5Z9iU-T12aUE

1. We want to keep the logo maker versatile. Our algorithm doesn’t know how to differentiate between very similar designs
  2. Having many variations of the same logo increases the likelihood of the logo to be chosen. Merge the logos that are too similar into one design with many variations

KQ0rLaPv6W8H-5M9ygYj7a_zWsUyU5gCIxlBpT8d8I-L1XkwZ33qaFxWdfPH0rla6ZZpapOdiir3eY1eEi5S_TQhJtia_LV4UkjgtyoURoWhjB2LOEqVtIziAbxCLPro1mQL_ymGHWgLw2F1wGUJlLw

The best way to “reuse” a design is with a different VERSION of the symbol. If you choose to do so, it should be done by adding and removing elements within the original icon.

The best way to “reuse” a design is with a different VERSION of the symbol. If you choose to do so, it should be done by adding and removing elements within the original icon. Contrasting designs that would be acceptable to publish as a separate logo would be like this: 

2t97NtvgX-TGyg5sYB7p-_j6FYSc419voqen4JlAH0adcto2ICllPY-_WIYgMhzNy5J9-X49bl_5Css99DzJe0PzMVkWTJVo5g_UymaVtgmHUwCnH4zLk8i6cYYznqz80K5Pj_qGqMEOgXNUNKAxngk

We encourage you to go back to your published logos and see what upgrades you can make

Read more about what counts as logo variations in the Logo Maker here

See more about what we recommend publishing in the Logo Maker here 

thank you 

• Like 29
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2022 at 2:34 PM, Logo Maker Team said:

We encourage you to go back to your published logos and see what upgrades you can make

Read more about what counts as logo variations in the Logo Maker here

See more about what we recommend publishing in the Logo Maker here 

Good Logo

• Like 29
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...