Unjust Ban After Trying to Follow the Rules – Please Help!

vid_value

Question

Hey everyone,

I’m reaching out in hopes of getting some advice or help with a frustrating situation. Recently, a client asked me to take our conversation outside of Fiverr. As a loyal user who always follows the platform's rules, I immediately responded, letting them know we had to keep everything within Fiverr. However, Fiverr blocked my message from reaching the client, and now, my account has been banned.

I’ve been appealing this decision, but so far, there’s been no resolution, and I’m losing hope. I’ve spent over 4 years building my career here, following the guidelines and working hard to maintain a good standing. Now, everything I’ve built is at risk because of this situation, which I feel was completely out of my control.

Has anyone experienced something similar, or does anyone know how I can get this resolved? I’m willing to have my account fully reviewed because I genuinely did nothing wrong.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Muhammad

image (1) 1.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, vid_value said:

Hey everyone,

I’m reaching out in hopes of getting some advice or help with a frustrating situation. Recently, a client asked me to take our conversation outside of Fiverr. As a loyal user who always follows the platform's rules, I immediately responded, letting them know we had to keep everything within Fiverr. However, Fiverr blocked my message from reaching the client, and now, my account has been banned.

I’ve been appealing this decision, but so far, there’s been no resolution, and I’m losing hope. I’ve spent over 4 years building my career here, following the guidelines and working hard to maintain a good standing. Now, everything I’ve built is at risk because of this situation, which I feel was completely out of my control.

Has anyone experienced something similar, or does anyone know how I can get this resolved? I’m willing to have my account fully reviewed because I genuinely did nothing wrong.

Thanks,
Muhammad

image (1) 1.png

@Lena @ana_tomy

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Muhammad

image (1) 1.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, vid_value said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Muhammad

image (1) 1.png

I got an email from Fiverr and they are saying I will be suspended after 60 Days, I still have 3 orders in the queue that I can access but it is going to end my career. This is and was my only source.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1