Very bad experience, my account is flagged without any reason

I’m incredibly disappointed with @Fiverr  After years of dedication, maintaining a stellar reputation, and strictly adhering to their guidelines, my account was suddenly flagged for a violation I did not commit. Despite my appeals and explanations, I’ve received no clear proof or justification for this action. This decision has severe implications for my livelihood, as I’ve built my entire career on Fiverr. How can this be fair when others with multiple accounts continue to operate without issue?

I have multiple pieces of evidence showing sellers with multiple accounts who are still being supported by Fiverr, while I’ve been unjustly punished. The Terms of Service should apply equally to everyone. It’s disheartening to be penalized without cause while others blatantly violate the rules with apparent support.

I urge Fiverr to reconsider and provide the transparency and fairness that loyal sellers deserve.

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

17 minutes ago, nionkhan2020 said:

Yeah, got a point to shout 🤪🤪😉💩

Really, the way you’re disrespecting others is beyond my understanding. You have achieved nothing on this platform (and I am sure, other platforms as well) --- yet you have the courage to point fingers at others like this. The person you’re disrespecting has more "working experience" than your total age, lmao!

Get a life, and focus on your career. I am damn sure why you’re commenting like this -- because those people have "corrected" you on your posts, right? If you can’t handle criticism, then just stay off public forums. 

image.png.b826a015ef32d4a1b4d00a3fdbf5a40b.png

Edited by rawque_gulia
Made the image smaller as this person doesn’t even deserve an image with a large brain, lmao
  • Like 6
  • Up 5

16 hours ago, brandnucleus said:

I’m incredibly disappointed with @Fiverr  After years of dedication, maintaining a stellar reputation, and strictly adhering to their guidelines, my account was suddenly flagged for a violation I did not commit. Despite my appeals and explanations, I’ve received no clear proof or justification for this action. This decision has severe implications for my livelihood, as I’ve built my entire career on Fiverr. How can this be fair when others with multiple accounts continue to operate without issue?

I have multiple pieces of evidence showing sellers with multiple accounts who are still being supported by Fiverr, while I’ve been unjustly punished. The Terms of Service should apply equally to everyone. It’s disheartening to be penalized without cause while others blatantly violate the rules with apparent support.

I urge Fiverr to reconsider and provide the transparency and fairness that loyal sellers deserve.

Unfortunately, no one can help you with your account-related issues here on the Forum. So better to contact Fiverr Support via emailing them or send them a ticket.

But if you had multiple accounts, then Fiverr did the right thing. Also, why are you worried about others? Sooner or later, they will be caught too.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Unfortunately, no one can help you with your account-related issues here on the Forum. So better to contact Fiverr Support via emailing them or send them a ticket.

But if you had multiple accounts, then Fiverr did the right thing. Also, why are you worried about others? Sooner or later, they will be caught too.

In response, I would like to clarify that my concern is not with others but with the fact that Fiverr seems to be supporting them. Fiverr is aware of who they are but has yet to take any action.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, brandnucleus said:

@Kesha @Lyndsey_Fiverr @ana_tomy can you please reply team ?

HI @brandnucleus sorry to see your account got flagged. As you probably already know, there are no Customer Support team members here, and any account or order-related issue can be resolved by contacting them only. There's no need to create multiple tickets on the same subject, they'll all get closed and merged into one, so please use the original ticket only to communicate with the team. As for the order users' accounts, feel free to report any account violating our Terms of Service, and the team will take over and block them from the platform. Good luck 🍀

• Like 5

On 9/1/2024 at 4:51 AM, brandnucleus said:

Talk with Fiverr. If you are really good with maintaining the rules, Fiverr will obviously not ban you anymore.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

So you had multiple accounts yourself?

HI! I have been watching your gigs on Fiverr. If you get loads of work then kindly hire me as your assistant. 😍 I would love to work with you.

• Like 5
  • Facepalm 4

4 minutes ago, asif255 said:

HI! I have been watching your gigs on Fiverr. If you get loads of work then kindly hire me as your assistant. 😍 I would love to work with you.

That's a low blow.  Trying to get another freelancer to hire you on a thread where someone has been banned.

Have some decency! 

• Like 9
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, asif255 said:

One of the main attributes of a writer is that he's also a good reader. If you READ my gig page, it clearly says I don't outsource, I work alone. And even if I would work with others, would I hire some random person from the forum? Nah.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

HI @brandnucleus sorry to see your account got flagged. As you probably already know, there are no Customer Support team members here, and any account or order-related issue can be resolved by contacting them only. There's no need to create multiple tickets on the same subject, they'll all get closed and merged into one, so please use the original ticket only to communicate with the team. As for the order users' accounts, feel free to report any account violating our Terms of Service, and the team will take over and block them from the platform. Good luck 🍀

I already created a ticket but they are saying the desicison is final , but I really respect the TOS. Can you please help me to resolve this account issue please ? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, brandnucleus said:

I already created a ticket but they are saying the desicison is final , but I really respect the TOS. Can you please help me to resolve this account issue please ? 

Sadly there's nothing to be done on our end, as this issue was manually reviewed and the cause is confirmed by the relevant team. In case of any update, the CS team will let you know.

• Like 3