not getting orders

amnaah25

Hi everybodyy..I have made an account here and have been reading all of yours discussions and suggestions..I have done everything but i am not getting orders..Can anybody please checkout my gigs to see where the problem is?

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, amnaah25 said:

Hey i have the patience..i just wanted an advice of the experts on my profile and nothing else

Writing as a category in general is very saturated and arrival of generative AI has impacted the demand too. 

But also writer has an advantage to adapt and venture into different genres. So do extensive market research, find out about the growing categories, practice to develop and refine your skills and then create gigs for them. 

Also, you arrived here only this month. Usually, it takes months to fetch the first order. 

Read this:

And yes, don't listen to sellers with ZERO sales on the platform. They just leave comments on every post for forum ranks. 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Hii everybody..I got my order but then i decided to change my gig images and also made a few changes in title description and tags.so my gigs are deranked now..

I just want to know will they go back after a few days or i am just dead altogether on fiverr?

My gig https://www.fiverr.com/s/qDkVN5d also please see my profile too if there are any issues

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Hii experts..so i got myself 2 orders..1 gave me 5 stars and the other one liked my poetry asked for revision and i did everything for them but she left a 3.3 rating with a review fast delivery written also the poetry i wrote for her. I just want to know will it impact me getting future orders as my overall rating has become 4.2 or will i still get orders?

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

No she didn't say that.but i just meant it in a way that down the drain like passed in vain.is the poem bad according to you?I asked her numerous times if she wanted it revised i would it happily.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, amnaah25 said:

No she didn't say that.but i just meant it in a way that down the drain like passed in vain.is the poem bad according to you?I asked her numerous times if she wanted it revised i would it happily.

I know fiction, I don’t know poetry, so I can’t tell you if it’s good or not. It just stood out to me because the rest of the poem seemed like a celebration of a birthday (very positive too), so it didn’t seem to fit at all that the year was suddenly described as being “down the drain.”

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

Just now, amnaah25 said:

but will i able to comeout of this rating and get more orders?

I don’t know. It’s probably going to be difficult, but you already got orders, so who’s to say you can’t get another one?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, amnaah25 said:

I just want to work and make a living for myself..as a experienced person working here,can you please see my profile and gigs if there is any mistake?so i can make it better?

I've noticed some pretty glaring typos in your poems, both in your gallery and in the one with a bad review.

I'm no poet, but something about your poems doesn't vibe with me personally. Maybe that's something to think about. That doesn't necessarily mean that you are a bad writer, but it might be a good starting point (e.g. why do people get that vibe? Since you had an order end on a pretty bad review, that could also be a sign.)

What I'd do is perhaps wait a bit to see if you can get more orders - and maybe diversify your offerings a bit. 

• Like 3
  • Up 5

2 hours ago, amnaah25 said:

can you please see my profile and gigs if there is any mistake?so i can make it better?

Here's a few things:

Your profile portfolio .pdf says "A choas in stars," which could be changed. The way the different poems get cut off as they're joined together might be better if they're changed. The last poem in the 1st pdf on the profile looks a bit blurry.
The spacing after commas in the profile description might be better if it's changed.

Gig: I will be your memorable custom poetry writer for any topic in 12 hours
In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "i will" in answer 1.

The 2nd FAQ says "how many langauges can you write?

I can write expertly in 2 languages:English and Urdu...". Maybe edit the question. The FAQ questions might also be better if there's a change in the capitalisation in this gig and the FAQ questions in the other gigs.

In the review section the poem that says "As I celebrate another year,down the drain." does sound wrong as someone who said "another year down the drain." would sound like they thought it was another year that was wasted.

Gig: I will be your creative blog post and article writer
In the premium package title maybe change "Upto". In the premium package description "upto" could be changed.

In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "i will" in answer 1.

In one FAQ answer it says "I will offer unlimited revisions even in my standard package." but the revision field for the basic/standard or premium package isn't set/doesn't show. If you really do offer unlimited revisions, maybe set those fields in the gig (though some buyers might take advantage of that and you'd end up doing 50 revisions).

Gig: I will ghostwrite your poetry book for you at minimum price
In the gig description:
Maybe change "creat" and "poeple."

In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "dont" in answer 2.

Gig: I will write custom urdu poetry,ghazal for you on any topic in 12 hours
In the standard package description "upto" could be changed.

In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "i can" in answer 3.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1

As soon as you see "English fluent" for someone from Pakistan (not just this country), you know that there is a 95% chance that this is not true.
There are indeed spelling mistakes in her texts and I also notice some strange sentences.
This of course acts as a red flag for buyers if you offer "writing services".
The seller has received 2 orders in less than 1 month, but this 3-star review could slow down that fast start.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Hi filip.thats why i have said fluent and not native.We are all here to make something of us and I am trying to do the same.We all make mistakes and we learn from them but to judge a country by one person's minor mistake is not cool. The buyer didn't reply and she placed an direct order. When i asked her for details she just replied one time.then she asked me to change on poem and then again and still gave me a 3.3 review..do you feel this is right?

Edited by amnaah25
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, amnaah25 said:

Hi filip.thats why i have said fluent and not native.We are all here to make something of us and I am trying to do the same.We all make mistakes and we learn from them but to judge a country by one person's minor mistake is not cool. The buyer didn't reply and she placed an direct order. When i asked her for details she just replied one time.then she asked me to change on poem and then again and still gave me a 3.3 review..do you feel this is right?

I'm fluent in 3 languages other than English and Hungarian but I don't work in them especially because I'm a writer. 

As a writer, we do need to have a really good understanding of the languages we use. Writing is really hard even in one's mother tongue!

What I advise you is to take a step back first. Study English until those minor typos are less and less frequent. Yes, we're all here for something, but the competition is cutthroat. When you're selling something, small mistakes can really matter.

I don't want to discourage you, but knowing how to improve is super important. 

Edited by katakatica
  • Like 3
  • Up 4

22 minutes ago, amnaah25 said:

but to judge a country by one person's minor mistake is not cool.

I did not state 100% and I also clearly stated "not just this country".

The sad reality is that almost all sellers from certain regions greatly exaggerate their language skills.

• Like 3