Urgent Help: Someone Tried To Reset The Account Password Using Email Address I asked to CS and they disable my account and asking for Security Question that I don't remember.

It all started a month ago when I was logged out of my Fiverr account, both on my phone and laptop, and had received a reset link via email. Having logged in again everything was okay until a few days ago. When it repeated again, I reported the issue to the customer support of Fiverr and they disabled my account immediately to avoid any hacking attempts. 

Now the problem is that later on they went on to ask me three questions.
1. My Payoneer ID
2. Phone number 
3. Security question
I answered the first two with ease but the third one I had forgotten.  I was then informed that I cannot proceed further without answering the said question. Upon requesting to reset my security question, I was informed that since my account is disabled, I cannot reset my security question. 

By today, I have provided the assistant the possible list of security question I might have added to no avail. I cannot afford to have my account inactive for so long since it's impacting my business adversely and have decided to reach out to the Fiverr community.

If you have any clue on what to do in this situation, please let me know since I'm in a dire need to get my account back asap.

@Lena @ana_tomy @fiverr support

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hello @zacbrown_ 

We understand your concern, but all of the security measures are there for your own safety. We are so sorry to have to say this but there is nothing we can do in this situation. We understand your position, but regrettably, our ability to assist is limited. The best advice we can give you is to try to see if you have maybe written the security question/answer somewhere. 

We appreciate your understanding.

• Like 2

@zacbrown_ I have gone through the same process where I completely forgot my security question answer and luckily I was able to submit the correct answer after several attempts to create a possible answers list but there is no alternative solution until you submit the correct answer to the security question.

It's better to take your time and think about what you could put that time when you created your account.  

• Like 2

@Lena @wordpresssp Thank you for your time.

@Kesha Can you also please check my situation and inform me regarding the case sensitivity for the answer. Does the uppercase and lowercase matter for the answer to be deemed correct or incorrect?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Kind regards!

• Like 2

You should save somewhere your security question. Its a common practice. All measures are taken by Fiverr for your own security purpose, One thing you can do is try to remember. Request your brain to wake up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1