Does it look like I'm a bad freelancer?

valeriia_vd

Hello everyone, my name is Valeria and I just came here. Why?
I have been a very good content maker for 6 years with an incredible sense of trends and what the client wants. No one complained about the groins))
I have also worked and work a lot with different companies and now I have been cooperating with an agency for a year and over 1500+ clients have passed through my hands and stayed with me. That is, I have a lot of experience))

But the question is, why don't I have clients? Because I simply don't understand how to promote myself here if clients have to find me themselves (according to the logic of the platform)
I found this forum in the hope of getting orders and showing myself to those who need high-quality and cool content on social networks, video reels, just cool editing, animations, UGC videos - EVERYTHING RELATED TO CONTENT IS ABOUT ME

So let's help each other, for my part I promise the best content with promotion, now it's your turn)

By the way, newbies, write below so that you can be seen too))

Proposal Template.pdf

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

When I look through guys with a lot of experience here on freelancing, I don’t understand how I can volunteer 10 percent ahead

I have a lot of experience not in freelancing)) I have 6 years of experience in creating and promoting content, SMM, UGC editor

I have many years of experience working with large and small companies and for the last year I have been collaborating with an agency where my work is posted on the services website)) pride hahaha

I can say for sure that I have talent like many here) and I would really like to stand out for you and show my speed, sense of trends and reveal your brand in a new way (after all, let's be honest, trends are coming and the content is becoming outdated - it needs to be updated

I will leave my offers for you below, don’t miss the opportunity to make content with me (when you can set a low price, even $ 15, I will say WE DO IT) I also have low prices for Gig - so that you get to know me)) and fall in love with the content that will bring you that very recognition or will raise it))

Let's work)

ProposalTemplate.pdf

• Like 2

7 hours ago, valeriia_vd said:

But the question is, why don't I have clients? Because I simply don't understand how to promote myself here if clients have to find me themselves (according to the logic of the platform)

The thing is, Fiverr doesn't know how much experience you have or if you're a seller who provides quality work. You know your capabilities but Fiverr doesn't.

I always tell everyone that if you're starting on Fiverr, don't wait in the hope that Fiverr will bring you clients. For example, if you search "create reels for Instagram", you'll find 21,000+ gigs offering the same service. It's tough for Fiverr to give opportunities to everyone, especially new sellers, when they don't know if the seller will deliver good results (considering there are many low-quality sellers on the platform).

So, it's better to redirect your existing clients (those you've worked with on other platforms) to Fiverr and complete a few orders with them. This will boost your credibility, as Fiverr will then have some metrics and data for your profile (much better than sitting at zero). However, people often avoid this to save the 20% commission -- but think of it as a small investment if you want to grow on Fiverr in the long term.

• Like 6
  • Support 2
  • Insightful 1

I ordered a brand template and it didn't work?

Hello everyone I am a new freelancer but I have 6 years of experience working with content and creating content for clients around the world I have worked for the last year with a company of American origin they are a content agency

Of course I have gained super knowledge and a lot of clients there but I would like to of course reach a new level and be an independent unit and this is exactly what is possible with freelancing
What I have noticed in freelancing is that clients are really unhappy with the fact that they previously ordered some content for their promotion or some other purposes

Why it is with me that you can achieve the goals of style and recognition After all, the main thing is not to promote the brand And of course the main thing is to acquire its own Style on the market so that clients can recognize it I also have an offer that everyone can look at, even a content maker who is just starting out

I definitely recommend you to do such things but for my potential clients who are now reading this post

I ask you to notice my professionalism and I definitely guarantee the quality of my work and speed since I already have the hand has been developed in many areas in our market

Also, in addition to the fact that I make a content plan and I also do video editing, development of reals tiktok and ugc, so you can contact me in every area that you are really interested in for the development of your brand

Let's test my skills together and help each other on the Fiverr

ProposalTemplate.pdf

• Like 7

11 hours ago, valeriia_vd said:

Hello everyone, my name is Valeria and I just came here. Why?
I have been a very good content maker for 6 years with an incredible sense of trends and what the client wants. No one complained about the groins))
I have also worked and work a lot with different companies and now I have been cooperating with an agency for a year and over 1500+ clients have passed through my hands and stayed with me. That is, I have a lot of experience))

I found this forum in the hope of getting orders and showing myself to those who need high-quality and cool content on social networks, video reels, just cool editing, animations, UGC videos - EVERYTHING RELATED TO CONTENT IS ABOUT ME

So let's help each other, for my part I promise the best content with promotion, now it's your turn)

By the way, newbies, write below so that you can be seen too))

Proposal Template.pdfUnavailable

dont worry be patient 

• Like 6

I don't have clients, maybe the problem is in me?

To be honest, I don't usually write in text; I speak it in my voice. So maybe this will be even more interesting than you think.

I have six years of experience as a content creator. I've been everywhere, and I mention this because it is still an achievement. In fact, more than a thousand clients have passed through my hands, and I had no problems until the moment when I really wanted to become a freelancer. It so happened that now, with the tightening of payments and work around the world, I found myself diving into freelancing.

Before this, I had no idea that this would happen. I don't want to insult any platform now, but it is really very difficult to break through when you don't even have the first level.

If you think that I am complaining, I'm not. I'm just sharing my thoughts as I speak into the microphone at home, drinking a cup of coffee.

Let's be honest, how can you really get a client if they are somewhere on platforms like LinkedIn or Facebook? I have no assumptions anymore. I really, really want to share how I work with potential clients because, like many others, I have talent and a sense of trends.

The most interesting thing is that I also want to promote myself. I've probably already dictated text into the microphone and recorded these posts for the second day. This is really not enough.

But I will keep trying until I get one client, then two, then three, and so on. Of course, after the clients appear, there will be another challenge—keeping them with me.

But I can say with confidence that they will stay because I create really good content. Moreover, I work with brands from all around the world, ranging from small to large companies with completely different preferences and requirements. And imagine—I managed to please everyone. Yes, there were moments when clients had a lot of edits.

But this didn’t prevent us from working productively or spoiling our relationships with each other. Plus, the client was always satisfied. So, in conclusion to my speech into the microphone, while our artificial intelligence records what I'm telling you now, I truly want to wish everyone success. May you all find your client, not give up, break through, and earn money.

ProposalTemplate.pdf

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Thank you for sharing such an honest and heartfelt message. It's clear that you've poured your experiences and emotions into this, and I appreciate the vulnerability in your words. Your journey as a content creator, transitioning into freelancing, is both admirable and relatable. The challenges of breaking through in a crowded marketplace are real, but your determination to persevere, refine your craft, and build lasting relationships with clients is what will set you apart.

Your ability to connect with clients from diverse backgrounds and meet their needs speaks volumes about your talent and adaptability. I have no doubt that you'll continue to succeed as you pursue your freelancing goals. Remember, every step forward, no matter how small, is progress. Your dedication to improving and promoting yourself is commendable, and it’s inspiring to see how much passion you have for your work.

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, shakeelskills said:

Thank you for sharing such an honest and heartfelt message. It's clear that you've poured your experiences and emotions into this, and I appreciate the vulnerability in your words. Your journey as a content creator, transitioning into freelancing, is both admirable and relatable. The challenges of breaking through in a crowded marketplace are real, but your determination to persevere, refine your craft, and build lasting relationships with clients is what will set you apart.

Your ability to connect with clients from diverse backgrounds and meet their needs speaks volumes about your talent and adaptability. I have no doubt that you'll continue to succeed as you pursue your freelancing goals. Remember, every step forward, no matter how small, is progress. Your dedication to improving and promoting yourself is commendable, and it’s inspiring to see how much passion you have for your work.

image.png.78932ca6fdb3512465303a92b9dec274.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, valeriia_vd said:

To be honest, I don't usually write in text; I speak it in my voice. So maybe this will be even more interesting than you think.

I have six years of experience as a content creator. I've been everywhere, and I mention this because it is still an achievement. In fact, more than a thousand clients have passed through my hands, and I had no problems until the moment when I really wanted to become a freelancer. It so happened that now, with the tightening of payments and work around the world, I found myself diving into freelancing.

Before this, I had no idea that this would happen. I don't want to insult any platform now, but it is really very difficult to break through when you don't even have the first level.

If you think that I am complaining, I'm not. I'm just sharing my thoughts as I speak into the microphone at home, drinking a cup of coffee.

Let's be honest, how can you really get a client if they are somewhere on platforms like LinkedIn or Facebook? I have no assumptions anymore. I really, really want to share how I work with potential clients because, like many others, I have talent and a sense of trends.

The most interesting thing is that I also want to promote myself. I've probably already dictated text into the microphone and recorded these posts for the second day. This is really not enough.

But I will keep trying until I get one client, then two, then three, and so on. Of course, after the clients appear, there will be another challenge—keeping them with me.

But I can say with confidence that they will stay because I create really good content. Moreover, I work with brands from all around the world, ranging from small to large companies with completely different preferences and requirements. And imagine—I managed to please everyone. Yes, there were moments when clients had a lot of edits.

But this didn’t prevent us from working productively or spoiling our relationships with each other. Plus, the client was always satisfied. So, in conclusion to my speech into the microphone, while our artificial intelligence records what I'm telling you now, I truly want to wish everyone success. May you all find your client, not give up, break through, and earn money.

ProposalTemplate.pdfUnavailable

বি patoent 

• Like 3

I think maybe you can try adding thumbnails to the end of the videos for two of your gigs, then setting them as the preview for those videos on the gallery editing pages of the gigs. Right now, what's displaying doesn't visually explain much about the services related to those gigs.

The "I will create engaging and creative social media" gig has a fairly eye-catching thumbnail. However, you are using a photo of someone else on it, which doesn't instill a sense of trust in you.

If you have a photo of you smiling in a professional and inviting way, it might be worthwhile experimenting with it on all of your gig thumbnails. 

Look at what your competitors are doing--the ones who seem to be getting business, anyway. You might find that the text on their gig images is big, bold, and brief.

Also, your proposal template seems to be a bit blurry and some of the text is tiny. Maybe try looking at your gigs on a mobile device so that you understand what a good number of potential clients are seeing.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Support 1