Daily Impression

kaiyummba

• 3 weeks later...

What should be the ideal impression to click ratio? My gig has been generating impressions but there's little activity in generating click. What should I do? In last 7 days, let's say I have around 1k impressions but only 5 clicks.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, asif255 said:

Hey Bro! First of all, have patience! Make your gig SEO friendly, and make it attractive. Then, remain active and ask a friend or relative for an order. 

Remaining active will NOT help. 

Neither will doing something that is AGAINST THE RULES. Advice like this might cause others to LOSE their accounts. That's not what you want, right?

4 hours ago, kaiyummba said:

Hi. I'm a new seller from Bangladesh. I'm not getting impression due to turmoil in our country which led to inactivity. How do I rank my gig again.

I can't imagine what people there are going through. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any 'tricks' that can help you. Now that your gigs are back on, it might take a bit but if you've been doing well until now, I'm sure eventually they'll be back to normal. Tweaking them a bit ONCE might help, but I wouldn't do that too often (it might do more bad than good.)

• Like 3
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Support 1

The OP is asking “How do I rank my gig again?”.
Let’s be realistic here. The account is 6 months old and only has 1 review.
An account like this, with no sales, most likely had no ranking before the “turmoil” started in Bangladesh. I can’t imagine Fiverr ranking the very low priced gigs of the OP that don’t make Fiverr any money.
There are 5900+ QuickBooks services in the search results. Only 960 gigs can appear in the search results. As long as the OP’s gigs don’t have any sales, his gigs will be among the 5000 gigs that don’t rank. NO SALES = NO RANKING.

• Like 1
  • Up 5

1 hour ago, asif255 said:

Then, remain active and ask a friend or relative for an order. 

Please do not give advice that is against Fiverr's TOS and could get another seller in a position where they could lose their account. 😬

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

I can't imagine what people there are going through. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any 'tricks' that can help you. Now that your gigs are back on, it might take a bit but if you've been doing well until now, I'm sure eventually they'll be back to normal. Tweaking them a bit ONCE might help, but I wouldn't do that too often (it might do more bad than good.)

I agree with @katakatica

• Like 3
  • Up 6
  • Support 1

What is the connection between the turmoil in your country and gig impressions?

It might indirectly cause a reduction in clicks though, when a client deliberately avoids sellers from Bangladesh fearing that their order will not get completed.

Unless you're selling some kinda location specific service to Bangladesh

Edited by creative_howl
  • Like 2
  • Support 1

3 minutes ago, creative_howl said:

What is the connection between the turmoil in your country and gig impressions?

Fiverr has switched off their gigs to safeguard their stats and order fulfilment status. 

People who have access to internet can switch them back ON manually but none of these guys (new seller with zero sales) want to wait for a few days/weeks for improvement in gig performance - so they start topics seeking express solutions!! 

PS Level 1 and 2 sellers don't come here complaining and are working diligently in best way possible. 

• Like 4
  • Up 5

5 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Fiverr has switched off their gigs to safeguard their stats and order fulfilment status. 

People who have access to internet can switch them back ON manually but none of these guys (new seller with zero sales) want to wait for a few days/weeks for improvement in gig performance - so they start topics seeking express solutions!! 

PS Level 1 and 2 sellers don't come here complaining and are working diligently in best way possible. 

If you can't help don't, just don't demean people. Level 1 and level 2 sellers know the trade that's why they don't seek help often but new sellers are learning that's why they ask questions. I suppose that's the use of the platform.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kaiyummba said:

Hi. I'm a new seller from Bangladesh. I'm not getting impression due to turmoil in our country which led to inactivity. How do I rank my gig again.

i agree and want to know how to develop this and want work like previous and this current situation and previous situation make this thus a good guideline help to reach more clients

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kaiyummba said:

If you can't help don't, just don't demean people. Level 1 and level 2 sellers know the trade that's why they don't seek help often but new sellers are learning that's why they ask questions. I suppose that's the use of the platform.

Can you post a screenshot of your gig's impressions over the past 60 days?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kaiyummba said:

Trust me, it is not about demeaning people at all. 

Its about people not having patience or persistence and seeking quick remedies. How about waiting for 2 to 4 weeks for internet connectivity to normalise while also tracking the analytics?? 

PS Most new sellers arrive here obsessed with impressions/clicks/(first) page rank etc but all these things don't matter much in a saturated marketplace. Professional life is not a flowchart and orders/success don't come easily. 

• Like 4
  • Support 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Trust me, it is not about demeaning people at all. 

Its about people not having patience or persistence and seeking quick remedies. How about waiting for 2 to 4 weeks for internet connectivity to normalise while also tracking the analytics?? 

PS Most new sellers arrive here obsessed with impressions/clicks/(first) page rank etc but all these things don't matter much in a saturated marketplace. Professional life is not a flowchart and orders/success don't come easily. 

I highly appreciate your recommendation. I was just wondering if there's a quick fix other than being patient 😜 . Having a trending topic on the forum also had a positive impact on my impression 😊 

Edited by kaiyummba
  • Like 1
  • Support 1

On 8/9/2024 at 3:52 PM, kaiyummba said:

Having a trending topic on the forum also had a positive impact on my impression 😊 

Be careful, having a trending topic on the forum can indeed have a positive impact on your impressions and clicks. Forum users will look at one or more of your gigs. Some of them will click on your gigs.

They click on one or more gigs, but will not buy from you, and the Fiverr algorithm will notice this. The conversion rate of the gigs will be very low due to this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/8/2024 at 3:54 PM, kaiyummba said:

For the last few days, I've been facing the same issue. I hope Fiverr will support Bangladeshi sellers and provide the best solution.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2024 at 8:32 PM, asif255 said:

Hey Bro! First of all, have patience! Make your gig SEO friendly, and make it attractive. Then, remain active and ask a friend or relative for an order. 

what a brain cell, it won't take time to disable fiverr profile by using this method for sure. Because it's a fake order 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4