I want to know about the gig

rafiul_islam_17

You're not supposed to have 2 gigs for the exact same service.

eg. you can't have 2 gigs called "I will create a logo" providing the same service. You could have a gig for each style of logo you wanted to create, eg. one gig for minimal logos and one for 3D logos.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

You're not supposed to have 2 gigs for the exact same service.

eg. you can't have 2 gigs called "I will create a logo" providing the same service. You could have a gig for each style of logo you wanted to create, eg. one gig for minimal logos and one for 3D logos.

thank you for your kind information dear.  its can be problem in future?

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, rafiul_islam_17 said:

its can be problem in future?

It could be a problem in future if you have 2 gigs called "I will copy, clone redesign, duplicate any website into wordpress website" since you're not supposed to have duplicate gigs. Maybe it could stop someone becoming TRS if Fiverr notice or something. I don't know what exactly they'd do. You could ask CS. The TOS says they may remove gigs for "Intentional copies of Gigs" - but I don't know if that's mostly about copying other people's gigs.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• 1 year later...

Hi, i am a lavel 2 saller. last 1 year my gig rank was very high. somehow I get a 1-star review. then i complete 15+ order with 5star review. then I get a returning client badge. what i can do now for again my gig ranking? my gig impression was 1k+ now it is under the 2 hundred.

• Like 4

On 2/12/2024 at 7:53 AM, rafiul_islam_17 said:

Hi, i am a lavel 2 saller. last 1 year my gig rank was very high. somehow I get a 1-star review. then i complete 15+ order with 5star review. then I get a returning client badge. what i can do now for again my gig ranking? my gig impression was 1k+ now it is under the 2 hundred.

Hi too

• Simply be honest. Change your English language settings from Fluent to Basics/Conversational (suggesting this after reading your question).
  • Secondly, that 1* review is the main reason that your gig is not ranking well in the search results. That buyer must have given you a negative private review as well. Just improve your services and deliver quality work to make your buyers happy. 
  • Thirdly, there are a lot of spellings mistakes in your gig images. Correct them such as Leanding = Landing, Platfrom = Platform etc.
  • You have mentioned this in your gig description: "Top 10% verified WordPress Developer on Fiverr".. Where is the proof? :classic_huh:
  • What is the difference between these 2 gigs?:
    • "I will duplicate redesign copy clone website in wordpress by elementor pro" and
    • "I will copy, clone redesign, duplicate website in wordpress website using elementor pro"
  • Like 18
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, rafiul_islam_17 said:

my exam report in my profile "Top 10% verified WordPress Developer on Fiverr".

I'm confused.  How did you come to the conclusion that you're in the top 10% of Worpdress website developers on Fiverr?  What metric is this based on and how is it verified?

Screenshot 2024-02-13 173510.png

Edited by breals
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, rafiul_islam_17 said:

image.png.c96871688d131e01dc38d894e3e60806.png

This does NOT put you in the top 10% of Wordpress developers.  It's simply a test to show competence and a basic understanding. 

I would be very careful with your claims, as your customers and people who know how Fiverr works will catch you out. 

Also, based on the spelling mistakes in your Gigs and as @smartdezigns has pointed out, are you really in the top 30% for English?

Even some of the comments in this thread are sketchy to say the least! 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, breals said:

This does NOT put you in the top 10% of Wordpress developers.  It's simply a test to show competence and a basic understanding. 

I would be very careful with your claims, as your customers and people who know how Fiverr works will catch you out. 

Also, based on the spelling mistakes in your Gigs and as @smartdezigns has pointed out, are you really in the top 30% for English?

Even some of the comments in this thread are sketchy to say the least! 

I realized my mistake thank you

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Nothing helps with "gig ranking" as far as I know. It'll be a massive problem if it did because it's "pay to win" at that point.

However, going either "Pro" or "TRS" seems to have an edge in search. I'm not 100% sure about this as it's based on what I've seen throughout the years, perhaps a Pro / TRS could confirm this.

3 hours ago, rafiul_islam_17 said:

Cash advance is that help get gig ranking? 

There is no link between "cash advance" and "gig ranking" imo. Because, cash advance is just a benefit to some selected sellers whereas gig ranking depends on the performance. So these are something different.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

No. This has no benefits for gig ranking.

Cash advance is just another tool for Fiverr to earn more money from the sellers.

I wouldn't be surprised if so called mentors and YouTube Gurus🤡 are teaching people that if you borrow from Fiverr, they will have no choice but to bring business to you - so that you can pay back!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2