I have a question and hope to receive your help.

huynguyntnutele

Question

My friends and I are freelancing on Fiverr. Each of us has a different account, but I am the one who completes the tasks, while my friends only need to bring in the orders. We often miss orders because my friends are not fully focused on it.

I know that we cannot use multiple Fiverr accounts on one device. Therefore, I want to ask everyone: If I log in to all those Gmail accounts on the Gmail app to receive notifications, would that violate Fiverr's policies?

3 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, huynguyntnutele said:

Each of us has a different account, but I am the one who completes the tasks, while my friends only need to bring in the orders.

This is kind of an UNETHICAL practice because ideally person behind the account should have the skillset and be doing the work. 

• Like 4

On 7/20/2024 at 5:38 AM, huynguyntnutele said:

My friends and I are freelancing on Fiverr. Each of us has a different account, but I am the one who completes the tasks, while my friends only need to bring in the orders. We often miss orders because my friends are not fully focused on it.

I know that we cannot use multiple Fiverr accounts on one device. Therefore, I want to ask everyone: If I log in to all those Gmail accounts on the Gmail app to receive notifications, would that violate Fiverr's policies?

It is against the rules. You are practically "hunting" buyers this way, and your friends don't do a thing.

• Like 1

It sounds like you have a "salesman", which is no problem in and of itself. The issue here is why is he using a different account, where he doesn't sell, just to send you clients? How does he send them to you? Just links them your profile? That's all very suspicious.

If you want to work together with him, you can - you both work on the same account, he handles the selling, you do the work. That would be fine. What you're doing is very strange.

• Up 1