Why My Gig not Rank?

web_ripa

Hello @web_ripa 

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Lena locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

@web_ripa  In addition to what @creative_howl  has said, 

1) You have just one order with feedback (Which looks fake) yet a gig image on your portfolio that says you're FIVERR CHOICE ?   Ummmm!  No, you'e not!

2) Do you honestly think that people will beleive that you increased a clients Youtube following from 1000 to 15 million?????  😀  Quite possibly the funniest photshop I have seen on this forum.

3) Your portfolio is full of templates that you claim are your own, clearly they're not. But the two designs that aren't fake, are websites that have been designed by someone with zero skills.  

I could go on, but I can tell that this feedback will fall on deaf ears!  

430680122_327859676934569_6337073245662032145_n.webp

• Like 2
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, breals said:

@web_ripa  In addition to what @creative_howl  has said, 

1) You have just one order with feedback (Which looks fake) yet a gig image on your portfolio that says you're FIVERR CHOICE ?   Ummmm!  No, you'e not!

2) Do you honestly think that people will beleive that you increased a clients Youtube following from 1000 to 15 million?????  😀  Quite possibly the funniest photshop I have seen on this forum.

3) Your portfolio is full of templates that you claim are your own, clearly they're not. But the two designs that aren't fake, are websites that have been designed by someone with zero skills.  

I could go on, but I can tell that this feedback will fall on deaf ears!  

430680122_327859676934569_6337073245662032145_n.webp

Ok thanks. 

Hi everyone,

I've been on Fiverr for a few months now and have completed a handful of orders with positive reviews. However, I've noticed that my gig isn't ranking as high as I'd like in search results. I would appreciate any advice on how to improve my gig ranking.

Here are a few details about my current gig:

• I offer Website design services.
  • I have a 5-star rating with 1 reviews.
  • My delivery time is set to 3 days.

I regularly update my gig description and tags.
What specific strategies have you found effective in boosting your gig's visibility and ranking on Fiverr? Are there any common mistakes I should avoid? Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hello Fiverr Community,

I've been a seller on Fiverr for a while now, and I've noticed that my gig impressions have plateaued. I offer [your service, e.g., logo design, content writing, etc.] and have received positive reviews, but I'm struggling to reach a larger audience.

Here are some details about my gig:

Rating:  5-star 
Reviews: 1
Average delivery time: 3
I regularly update my gig description, tags, and images.
Despite these efforts, my gig impressions aren't growing as much as I'd like. Could anyone share strategies or tips that have worked for them to boost their gig impressions? Are there any specific changes or optimizations that significantly impacted your gig's visibility?

Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

• Like 1

Hey there @web_ripa 

Fiverr users often think that there is a connection between the views and impressions they receive for their Gigs. However, those are just statistics based on these and other metrics. The results shown in the search are individual for each user. Also, please note that Fiverr does not guarantee impressions or clicks for your Gig. We do provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs and leave you to find the best way to make them appealing and promote them outside of Fiverr to increase the number of clicks your Gig receives. The algorithm in charge takes many factors into account, such as overall performance, ratings, number of completed orders, etc, which is why the position of your Gigs cannot be manually altered. 

Please take a moment to check out these two articles where you can find more information about it.

Viewing Gig statistics and Best practices for new Fiverr Sellers: Gigs

In addition, you can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section. Here you can find so many brilliant instructions and guidance from our skilled Sellers. The more detailed you are in your search, the better the result you will get.

Hope this helps.

We wish you the best of luck! 🍀 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, web_ripa said:

Please tell Fiverr to rank way.

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

Thanks. 

• Thanks 1

• Lena locked this topic