How can i get my first order?

sabbir_me_

1 minute ago, lasabro said:

1. Review the timeframes for receiving previous orders. (specify the time range)

2. Identify the times when buyers typically engage in chat with you. (specify the time range)

Make sure to acknowledge these time slots and stay online during peak hours in your country's time zone.

Getting orders is not dependent on when you are active/online.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, nionkhan2020 said:

It depends on your targeted buyer region

Agree 01.jpeg

Staying online/active is a waste of time. I have many screenshots from Fiverr Staff Members that confirm this.

If a buyer wants to work with you, they will contact you (even when you are asleep). If they don't want to wait, then you should let that buyer pass because these types of buyers usually only cause problems.

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, sabbir_me_ said:

What time of day is best to be active in fiverr?

Anything wrong with the usual 9AM to 9PM in your time zone?? 

I'm sure these are regular working hours for everyone around you. 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 8/18/2024 at 11:20 PM, filipdevaere said:

Staying online/active is a waste of time. I have many screenshots from Fiverr Staff Members that confirm this.

If a buyer wants to work with you, they will contact you (even when you are asleep). If they don't want to wait, then you should let that buyer pass because these types of buyers usually only cause problems.

Being constantly active on Fiverr is a robotic behavior. Most people mistakenly believe that if they are always online, they will receive orders. However, in reality, buyers are constantly searching for potential services, and if they find any, they will reach out to the freelancer. However, in some cases, clients are only looking for online freelancers to discuss their projects and start their projects as soon as possible. Therefore, instead of being active 24/7, we should be active during our working hours to avoid being avoided.

So in my opinion, it is better not to say online status doesn't have any potential rest up to you because you are more experienced than me.

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 8/19/2024 at 4:20 AM, filipdevaere said:

active is a waste of time. I have many screenshots from Fiverr Staff Members that confirm this

but is there a video or statement of the Chief Technology Officer of Fiverr saying it has no effect now or that it just usually causes problem buyers?

This video (which is probably really out of date though):

says it there's more likelihood of a great experience of buying/selling:

As example, we find out that when a seller is available, he’s actually online, there is more
likelihood to have a great experience of buying and selling
. One of, I would call it boosts that our
search algorithm gives is floating up with some volume, those sellers who are available online.
In a way that the overall experience of both buyer and seller is actually better.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

but is there a video or statement of the Chief Technology Officer of Fiverr saying it has no effect now or that it just usually causes problem buyers?

I only have screenshots of forum posts from Fiverr Staff Members.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, rupaly20 said:

Bangladesh time evening 7.00 pm to morning 5.00 am is the time for active, thank you

It looks like you are hardly ever online during that period as you have an average of 1 review per year.

image.png.aeeb655d62db46947b14008f78186e91.png

• Like 1