How to make graphics designs?

titilolasamod11

Question

9 answers to this question

I strongly suggest taking online classes, buying books and practicing a lot before you offer any design services here. Because people expect professional-quality services in return for their hard-earned money. If you provide low quality, amateur services, then that can be detrimental for your account.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, atulcodex said:

With the help of: Photoshop

29 minutes ago, kakoliaktar5659 said:

Photoshop graphics design is better.

26 minutes ago, arafatcoco said:

You can use photoshop as your graphics design tools.

Not really!! Photoshop is primarily an image editing tool.

Most professional graphic designers use Adobe Illustrator to develop graphic designs while a relatively small/declining % of designers use Coreldraw also. 

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Not really!! Photoshop is primarily an image editing tool.

I am still a Adobe Photoshop Freak lol :classic_biggrin:. Sometimes, I use Adobe Illustrator too but not very much. 

By the way, OP is a Graphic Designer herself too so isn't that a weird question to ask? :classic_ninja:

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

I am still a Adobe Photoshop Freak lol :classic_biggrin:. Sometimes, I use Adobe Illustrator too but not very much. 

By the way, OP is a Graphic Designer herself too so isn't that a weird question to ask? :classic_ninja:

When oldie me finished college, most of the design people around me used to be Coreldraw experts. 🙈 So I observed that the world has moved to Illustrator over the last decade or so. 😂

PS OP created a gig and now trying to figure out sellable skills while everyone else is just shooting in the dark for forum ranks. 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, titilolasamod11 said:

How to make graphics designs?

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

strongly suggest taking online classes, buying books and practicing a lot before you offer any design services

as @donnovan86 suggested, I also agree with taking an online course that will really help you grow and instruct you on learning specific topics on graphic design!

Fiverr also offers learning programs to get skilled in various sectors >> exploring them might help you ^_^
https://learn.fiverr.com/
image.png.06e3e1e0b914b81033747a6743dbed48.png

• Like 5

On 5/8/2024 at 11:22 AM, donnovan86 said:

Because people expect professional-quality services in return for their hard-earned money.

I really liked this sentences, and totally agree, we, as Freelancer we should always treat our journey here as business, and always provide high quality services. 

• Like 4