Success score not changing, no solution is also visible

jherfan

Question

My success score is  4 from beginning,  Gigs are not visible in search result, 500+orders completed in last 2 year,  4.9 rating, 4 canceled order only. what is the solution?

launched new gig, still gigs are not visible. Completed 5 order from previous clients

only message is Take action: Your performance is below Fiverr standards

Now what steps am i supposed to take, no option is left? 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, yondeeart said:

I have been in the same situation since the new level system came, my level has remained at 4, I have 3000+ sales, I have been working on Fiverr for 4 years. All my scores and statistics are 100 out of 100, but my level does not move in any way. likewise my gig rarely shows up in the categories, so I don't really know what to do. My customer count has dropped drastically and I'm really frustrated 😒

Thank you for sharing the experience. Many are facing same problem. i saw your post here regarding this. The situation is very odd. The score is given based on hidden metrics. Now how am i supposed to know, i am doing good or bad. If, I knew i was doing bad, i would have improved my service earlier, would have at least tried to do better. 

• Like 6

I have been in the same situation since the new level system came, my level has remained at 4, I have 3000+ sales, I have been working on fiverr for 4 years. All my scores and statistics are 100 out of 100, but my level does not move in any way. likewise my gig rarely shows up in the categories, so I don't really know what to do. My customer count has dropped drastically and I'm really frustrated 😒

• Like 5

1 hour ago, milos_siena said:

The only option is to continue doing a great job with old clients and wait for about 6 months (it could be less due to new rules) since the success score first went to 4.

Thank you for answering it means a lot. Can i consider it an official answer, as you are a Fiverr staff.
Also another question. The score is given based on hidden metrics. Now how am i supposed to know, i am doing good or bad. If, I knew i was doing bad, i would have improved my service earlier, would have at least tried to do better. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, jherfan said:

My success score is  4 from beginning,  Gigs are not visible in search result, 500+orders completed in last 2 year,  4.9 rating, 4 canceled order only. what is the solution?

launched new gig, still gigs are not visible. Completed 5 order from previous clients

only message is Take action: Your performance is below Fiverr standards

Now what steps am i supposed to take, no option is left? 

I'm facing the same issue—I've received orders from both old and new clients, but my rating is still at 4. This is very concerning.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, milos_siena said:

The only option is to continue doing a great job with old clients and wait for about 6 months (it could be less due to new rules) since the success score first went to 4.

@milos_siena I am curious about this timeline you mentioned. What if someone keep delivering high quality orders almost daily, do they still need to wait for 6 months or so? When does this success score actually updates? Does it update differently for a Low Performance Account? Please answer these questions if you can. Thanks!

• Like 4

While metrics are important, they shouldn't be the only focus. It's equally important to prioritize your own standards and values, such as:

- Following the rules and guidelines set by the system
- Practicing ethical communication
- Taking responsibility for your duties and respecting the rights of others
- Avoiding conflicts and competitions that can lead to harm
- Showing mutual respect and clear demonstration of your intentions

By focusing on these aspects, you can build a strong foundation for your work and interactions, regardless of how metrics may fluctuate. Remember, it's important to stay focused on what you can control and prioritize your own growth and development.

Additionally, paying attention to client feedback and responses can give you valuable insights into their needs and expectations. By being responsive and adaptable, you can build strong relationships and achieve success in your own terms.

Keep in mind that it's a competitive platform, but that doesn't mean you have to compromise your values and standards. Instead, focus on differentiating yourself through your unique approach, skills, and values.

• Like 4

On 5/2/2024 at 4:27 PM, yondeeart said:

I have been in the same situation since the new level system came, my level has remained at 4, I have 3000+ sales, I have been working on fiverr for 4 years. All my scores and statistics are 100 out of 100, but my level does not move in any way. likewise my gig rarely shows up in the categories, so I don't really know what to do. My customer count has dropped drastically and I'm really frustrated 😒

Hi, did you recently saw any change??

• Like 3

@jherfanI'm sorry for what happened, but I believe that the solution lies in surveys. These have a HUGE impact. I don’t know the exact metrics, of course, since they are hidden, but I imagine they're tens of times more important than simple public reviews. After all, it's the place where customers honestly express what they really think of your work. Clearly, many have complained, and obviously, you can’t know about it.

• Like 5