Embarking on My Freelancing Journey: Celebrating a Joyful Milestone

"Embarking on My Freelancing Journey: Celebrating a Joyful Milestone" encapsulates the beginning of a personal voyage into the world of freelancing, marked by excitement and achievement. It likely details the initial steps taken by an individual as they transition from traditional employment to the freedom and autonomy of freelancing. This milestone signifies not only the courage to pursue one's passions but also the anticipation of new opportunities and challenges ahead. It's a celebration of independence, creativity, and the fulfillment found in charting one's own professional course.

Professional Full-Stack Front-End Developer WordPress Expert (1).png

• Like 3

Guest ikimisteves_
4 hours ago, ahsanshukla1272 said:

Feels happy to receive first Fiverr's project payment

Congratulations on your achievement!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the Fiverr forum! 🎉 We're thrilled to have you join our vibrant community of freelancers. Dive into discussions, share insights, and grow alongside fellow creatives. Don't hesitate to ask questions or contribute your expertise. Here's to your success on Fiverr and beyond!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ahsanshukla1272 said:

I am new on fiverr forum and wants new friends on fiverr forum if anyone wants to be my friend please follow me.

So you are here for friendship.. not to get knowledge or learn anything regarding Fiverr??

• Like 8
  • Up 2

First of all welcome to fiverr from,,, it's your complete wrong idea you came here to make friends it's not really a place to make friends it's a platform here people discard their work matters,,,, if you face any problem related to your work,, ,, in that case you can post here people can tell you its solution,,,

• Like 7

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

So you are here for friendship.. not to get knowledge or learn anything regarding Fiverr??

OP wants someone to spoon-feed the <hidden-exclusive-only they know> kinda tips & tricks in a personalized manner. 🫠

Learning through reading on the forum or own efforts is too much hard work and a much longerrrrrrr route to achieve tangible success!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

OP wants someone to spoon-feed the <hidden-exclusive-only they know> kinda tips & tricks in a personalized manner. 🫠

Learning through reading on the forum or own efforts is too much hard work and a much longerrrrrrr route to achieve tangible success!!

No.. No.. I think he has misunderstood Fiverr that it's a platform where we can make friends and do nothing  :classic_ninja: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1