Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

elizabethcor863

Question

12 answers to this question

8 hours ago, elizabethcor863 said:

Hello, I have this message
If any of you know why I have this message, I appreciate it.

Did you ever create another account with the same device/ip/similar email/similar profile photo for you or your friend/relative ? 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, elizabethcor863 said:

Hello, I have this message
If any of you know why I have this message, I appreciate it.

It clearly states that your account has been flagged because you have violated Fiverr policies. Therefore, your level won't be upgraded ever. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, ahmad_freelancr said:

They should've told you before hand via an email that what kind of violation you have that lead to this account flagging. 

no they wouldn't buddy

• Like 7

There are so many reasons behind this issue. Not only you but other seller also facing that issue.

Please contact with Fiverr Customer Support to know the exact reason behind this issue.

Thank you!

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Fiverr is becoming so toxic for new sellers and existing ones. I got flagged over an account which was just verified and after a day it got flag. Wow! what a service, You get no prior mail and don't know what is the cause of the violation. When contacted customer support they assist you that the account is active and gigs are searchable when you search you got no trace of any gig you had. There is nothing we can do. Poor service high percentages. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Your account can get flagged for just using public wifi once. Even if you used the public wifi several months ago they will flag your account and tell you that you have connection with some other account despite the fact that when you create account you have to verify with id and picture.

• Like 5

On 4/27/2024 at 10:32 AM, ahmad_freelancr said:

They should've told you before hand via an email that what kind of violation you have that lead to this account flagging. 

Fiverr won't tell you reason again 

But you can contact support to know the reason why that happen

• Like 3

On 5/17/2024 at 2:39 PM, prolancer02 said:

Do they (customer support) actually help remove the flag from profile? 

Never heard of it is possible, but I know support will explain reasons why it was flag for your improvement 

• Like 3

On 5/17/2024 at 6:39 PM, prolancer02 said:

Do they (customer support) actually help remove the flag from profile? 

i don't think, because i was contact many time and just received auto reply, there mention this flagged is permanently. 

• Like 2