i have got massage from Fiverr Support@id865688448 that my account cannot able to receive new order.

sohel_khan_sk

Question

please help me,

today I received a message from @ Fiverr Support@id865688448 @ that my account having some trouble which is why I am not able to receive a new order. to restore my account need to verify with bank information. 

I checked my mail to ensure but did not get any mail about this issue.

is it true or a scam?

I have attached screenshot below.

Thank You!

Sohel Khan.

fff2.png

sohel_khan_sk.webp

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Just now, nionkhan2020 said:

Seems you really got message from fiverr to follow the instruction to restore your account.
I suggest because of doubt, you could create a ticket for fiverr support, after assure you can follow the instruction.

It's a scam. No need to waste CS's time. Report, and never follow any instructions like this - Fiverr will never contact you in your inbox.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sohel_khan_sk said:

please help me,

today I received a message from @ Fiverr Support@id865688448 @ that my account having some trouble which is why I am not able to receive a new order. to restore my account need to verify with bank information. 

I checked my mail to ensure but did not get any mail about this issue.

is it true or a scam?

I have attached screenshot below.

Thank You!

Sohel Khan.

fff2.png

sohel_khan_sk.webp

Seems you really got message from fiverr to follow the instruction to restore your account.
I suggest because of doubt, you could create a ticket for fiverr support, after assure you can follow the instruction.

• Like 1