Fiverr account has been disabled

robiulawalshuvo

Question

Hello,

I am writing to appeal the decision to disable my Fiverr account. I believe this decision was made in error and I have not violated any of Fiverr's Community Standards or Terms of Service.

I have been using Fiverr for 9 Month and I have always provided honest and accurate information about myself and my services. I have never used a fake profile photo or name, a stolen or copied gig description or image, multiple accounts or VPNs, or false or misleading information to Fiverr support or customers. I have always delivered high-quality work on time and within budget, and I have received positive feedback and ratings from my clients.

I request that you please review my case and reconsider your decision to disable my account. I have worked hard to build my reputation and earn my money on Fiverr, and I do not want to lose everything because of a misunderstanding or a mistake. I value Fiverr as a platform and a community, and I hope to continue working with you.

Please reply to this message as soon as possible and let me know if there is anything I can do to resolve this issue. Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Shuvo

Screenshot 2024-04-15 164902.jpg

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

Hello @robiulawalshuvo 

On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction. If you think there has been a mistake, please contact our Customer Support. They will be more than happy to help and provide you with a more detailed explanation. You can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. 

Thanks. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @robiulawalshuvo 

On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction. If you think there has been a mistake, please contact our Customer Support. They will be more than happy to help and provide you with a more detailed explanation. You can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. 

Thanks. 

It might be a good idea to contact the relevant team and suggest that they revise the email's wording to include a reason and align with what Fiverr staff communicates on the forum. This could save the support team time, enhance transparency, and it would likely reduce the number of forum posts that receive the standard reply, "raise a ticket with support," from us or the community team.

• Like 2