Fiverr's Looking for Feedback! 😴

emmaki

Anyone else get this?

I opted to respond to the email with the feedback of "I don't use it because it's spammy"

And now I'm thinking my feedback might be ignored because I didn't click the massive button instead.

Oh well. 

image.png.404936f3464410084c0b95e3f3409187.png

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, emmaki said:

Fiverr's Looking for Feedback! 😴

The irony is that Fiverr is asking for feedback on a feature that doesn't significantly impact anyone's life -- neither making it better nor having a negative impact on someone's career. But for crucial aspects like cancellation reviews, the level system, and the review emoji system, which have a big impact on every seller's career, they never ask feedback like this. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

17 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

The irony is that Fiverr is asking for feedback on a feature that doesn't significantly impact anyone's life

It's useless. That's the whole thing. I create my own message and customize it for each client. There you go, custom follow up message. Same with coupons, I can send an offer with a lower price, no need for a coupon. I never used a coupon, if I want to share a discount, I talk with the client and see if it's possible and how much. These, and some other features I find to be pretty much useless for a lot of people. Offer me the ability to lock gig packages, provide the ability to create a loyalty program for your gig, that's what people would pay for. But follow up messages, come on.

• Like 6
  • Up 4

Posted (edited)

...and asking people who've never used it to provide feedback. If they read what users were saying on their own forum, they'd know that quite a lot of people don't use it because it's spammy. And like you say, it's not really a feature anyone cares about. IIRC the big deal with this is that Fiverr does some spammy internet marketing tactics with coupons to say "ORDER AGAIN OR LOSE YOUR 40% DISCOUNT!" 

💤😴💤

Perhaps this is an effort to show that $39 a month for SPP is worth it because look! You, too, can get email requesting feedback to improve a feature you don't use so you start using it which makes it better!

I don't know if spam-u-like is in SP/PP and I don't really care, I just wanted to shoehorn yet another rant about greedy price increases in here

I'm just going to start calling Fiverr Clippy AI now.

New Lease of Life For Microsoft Paperclip 'Clippy' – GMA

Edited by emmaki
I'm trying to make #clippyai happen.
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, emmaki said:

Perhaps this is an effort to show that $39 a month for SPP is worth it because look! You, too, can get email requesting feedback to improve a feature you don't use so you start using it which makes it better!

I am very disappointed in Seller Plus Premium. The past year most if not all the features that were added feel useless and stuff that we can do ourselves. I only kept premium because it was built-in at $20. However, I don't find the value in $40, at least in my case. If they add more must-have features in the future, maybe I will consider. However, more customers from promotions, RTO and withdrawing money faster don't seem very appealing to me, so I will stick to the Standard package, unless they increase that price too. 

• Like 4