Sharing Facebook Page Link

fahadislamjuel

Question

Hello everyone, @milos_siena @Kesha

Is it alright if the client shares their Facebook or Instagram page?

Suppose a client decides to share their Facebook page via the chat inbox before placing an order to explain the work, since I'm a digital marketer. Does this go against Fiverr's Terms of Services and Guidelines?

Appreciate your help!

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

Read this. As for the fb an ig, since they are contact platforms, he might get a warning, although he just wants to explain the work. Might be better if he sends media through the websites mentioned in the topic above.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2024 at 5:37 AM, milos_siena said:

As for the fb an ig, since they are contact platforms, he might get a warning, although he just wants to explain the work.

Really? If a buyer sends their social media link, they might get warned? I write for clients all the time who share various pages so I can get to know their business and brand. Are they getting in trouble for this? That seems impossible.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Really? If a buyer sends their social media link, they might get warned? I write for clients all the time who share various pages so I can get to know their business and brand. Are they getting in trouble for this? That seems impossible.

Well there is a list of allowed websites, but they probably tolerate more than that. If a page doesn't contain contact info, then it is okay. I'm just saying that social media is kind of edgy since you can communicate through it. I saw cases where users were warned for sharing this. As long as a human is to decide about the warning, there's no problem - he can see the context, but sometimes the system detects and warns.

• Like 3