My new experience in Fiverr.

I am very happy today. Because the order was canceled for the first time I didn't understand the work of a buyer from United States. Now the same buyer ordered me again and was very satisfied with my work. I think it is a great success. I am very happy to work in Fiverr. All elder brothers and sisters pray for me.

• Like 26
  • Congrats! 7

9 minutes ago, webcut said:

Thank you!

Hi webcut, 
You have seller plus member, can you help me if possible. 

I have created 7 gigs on Fiverr, and I stay online for 18 hours daily. There is also a good rating on my 1 GIG. I continuously update my gig details, such as thumbnails and keywords, for improvement, but I am still not getting the desired results. My daily impressions are not good. Can someone check my profile or gigs and provide some feedback or suggestions? Thank you.

• Like 12

Just now, mranasexpertise said:

Hi webcut, 

I have created 7 gigs on Fiverr, and I stay online for 18 hours daily. There is also a good rating on my 1 GIG. I continuously update my gig details, such as thumbnails and keywords, for improvement, but I am still not getting the desired results. My daily impressions are not good. Can someone check my profile or gigs and provide some feedback or suggestions? Thank you.

Hey Anas,

I have checked your profile. Your gig title and description almost fine. Can you please remove etc word from first gig. Also, in your gig video/images- there are so many object. It should be more professional. You can see other seller video. Then you can make a nice gig video.

Regular edit usually won't give any outcome for you. But if you have promotion active, I hope you will get knock. You need to wait.

One more thing, you are Seller Plus Standard Member Not Premium. Just sharing to remove any confusion.

Imrul

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, webcut said:

Hey Anas,

I have checked your profile. Your gig title and description almost fine. Can you please remove etc word from first gig. Also, in your gig video/images- there are so many object. It should be more professional. You can see other seller video. Then you can make a nice gig video.

Regular edit usually won't give any outcome for you. But if you have promotion active, I hope you will get knock. You need to wait.

One more thing, you are Seller Plus Standard Member Not Premium. Just sharing to remove any confusion.

After removing "etc." and adding "many more," I uploaded a good image with fewer objects. However, I didn't see any results even after 12 to 14 days. Then, I added more objects to try to grab attention. As a result, I started getting clicks every 5 to 6 days. Now, my gig impression average is 25 and I receive 2 clicks per week. After 2 months, I finally received 1 order, so I'm trying to use more attention-grabbing objects.

Is it not advisable to try this?

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, mranasexpertise said:

Is it not advisable to try this?

I think it is fine then. Please wait for the new order. In Fiverr, success takes time to achieve. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, webcut said:

Great Work. If the same buyer order again after the cancellation, then it won't impact your order cancellation rate. Am I right @Kesha

Thank you!

I'm pretty sure it still does and a cancellation if not white listed is way way way worse for your account than a single 5 star order. I'd love to hear the official from Kesha though of course.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, mranasexpertise said:

Hi webcut, 

Constantly updating your info is likely a huge factor causing you to not get views. Whenever you edit your gig info your metadata resets and it can take weeks for it to be where it was.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, dereck_s said:

Constantly updating your info is likely a huge factor causing you to not get views. Whenever you edit your gig info your metadata resets and it can take weeks for it to be where it was.

Yes, I know 1 Gig can take 14 days to show good SEO results that's why I always wait at least 14 days, Mostly, I see my last 30-days graph, if my last change does not show good results, then after doing some more research and seeing some more gigs that are on 1st page with fewer orders, I update my gig totally

I really doing a lot of things. I always Try to learn new things, But After @webcut answer, I think I need more patience.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

That's wonderful news! I'm thrilled to hear about your success on Fiverr. It's fantastic that the buyer reordered from you and was satisfied with your work this time. Your dedication and hard work are truly paying off. Keep up the excellent work, and I'm sure you'll continue to achieve even greater success. Sending you all the best wishes for your continued journey on Fiverr!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1