What does the success score depend on?

I am a level 2 Seller. After the Fiverr update arrived I noticed that my seller's level of performance was very poor. That's why my success score is also very low. I have read Fiverr advanced tips on how to increase gig score. But I notice I do these things yet I can't figure out why my score is so low.

attachment-20240215-1-1ul57n0-excel data entry.jpg

attachment-20240215-1-16prg8s-data entry_ data mining.jpg

attachment-20240215-1-10hs49e-lead generation.jpg

attachment-20240215-1-tohd6k-pdf to excel.jpg

attachment-20240215-1-1gw6z5o-apollo scrap.jpg

attachment-20240215-1-1vyvk8k-my lebel.jpg

• Like 8
  • Up 2

I think Fiverr analyzes all of your gig.

This metric analyzes each of your Gigs in key areas related to the order process and your relationship with clients, relative to other freelancers. Your overall success score considers your individual Gig scores, with more weight given to Gigs with more orders.

Score by Gig

Each Gig’s history is examined to determine its individual score. Expand each Gig to see which key areas have the most impact.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, fatemazaman833 said:

I am a level 2 seller. My rating is 4.9 earning 2000$+, and repeat buyers are all fine. But I want to know the reason why my success score is 4. I do not understand this reason. Advance Thank you.

Read the following article on Success Score:

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/21965360854673-Success-score

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Selling on Fiverr > Statistics & seller dashboards

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

On 3/6/2024 at 10:37 AM, fatemazaman833 said:

My profile rating is 4.9. But why is it showing 4.8 on the dashboard since evening??

It's showing 4.8* rating on your profile.

fatema.PNG.42e5ddeff357fdcb3b4c3ee7dbd0d1f0.PNG

Fiverr has updated these things. You will see Rating Breakdown as well on your profile. 

2.PNG.4cb01dded95c722d1cc9221d5f9442fc.PNG

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I was really confused with the new success score metric. I think that it is not working out as anticipated. Maybe it is a new feature from 5er and they will resolve the issue after taking feedback from all of us. I hope this turns out good. 🤩 

Thank you everyone for sharing these valuable resources. 

• Like 5

On 3/6/2024 at 9:57 PM, smartdezigns said:

It's showing 4.8* rating on your profile.

fatema.PNG.42e5ddeff357fdcb3b4c3ee7dbd0d1f0.PNG

Fiverr has updated these things. You will see Rating Breakdown as well on your profile. 

2.PNG.4cb01dded95c722d1cc9221d5f9442fc.PNG

Do you see 4.8 after entering my profile?

• Like 5

It's because of the changes they're making/testing.

See:

and

Maybe the current profile (shown to you when logged in) is taking all years into account but the new dashboard might be taking the last 2 years into account.

It says in the above link:

To achieve this, we're testing changes in how public ratings are calculated. In order to present a more realistic view of your performance and service, scores will take into account ratings from the last 2 years, instead of lifetime ratings. 

Maybe they will standardise things after March 14th. They really should show a pop-up help or other help message next to displays on things like dashboard (and maybe profile) that explains how it's calculated and what time-frame it takes into account.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

They really should show a pop-up help or other help message next to displays on things like dashboard (and maybe profile) that explains how it's calculated and what time-frame it takes into account.

Skeleton At Computer Images – Browse 16,127 Stock Photos ...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This metric analyzes each of your Gigs in key areas related to the order process and your relationship with clients, relative to other freelancers. Your overall success score considers your individual Gig scores, with more weight given to Gigs with more orders

• Like 4
  • Up 2