Is my profile and gig good? Please guide me if anyone knows

mandanaesf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lena changed the title to Visit my Gig

Hello @mandanaesf 

Please note that this category is for asking for advice regarding your Gigs. Just leaving a link to your Fiverr profile is not enough. You can edit this post and ask any questions you want about your Gigs. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 5

Hey I checked through your Profile and some of the gig descriptions. I believe they are quite good. Your gig descriptions are easy to follow and shares details about how you work and what requirements you need from clients. Your profile description also conveys that you are passionate about your work. You also have positive reviews. Overall great job. Keep up the good work!

Edited by pranto975
  • Like 6

I really can't say what made your success score so low. Based on what I've reviewed, you deserve more. I see that you had problems with gigs not showing since July-August (old rating system). You still have a certain label that prevents impressions/clicks grow. I hope that will end in maybe 2 months. Do your best with existing customers. 

Good luck. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 3/6/2024 at 2:18 AM, mandanaesf said:

And click on my link. Your one click is very effective for my page. Please click on it.

Clicks don't help if they don't convert. It is theorized that they actually hurt, since it worsens your CRT (Click-Through-Ratio).

• Like 4
  • Up 1