How did you get benefit to promote your gig by Fiverr paid method?

rubeldmarketer

I too am only active when a notification of something happening comes up on the app, I deliver audio, or I'm editing gigs. So, that means there are days that I don't even have a browser tab open.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 8

On 3/4/2024 at 1:07 PM, catwriter said:

I'm only active when I actually need to do something.

On 3/4/2024 at 1:10 PM, mandyzines said:

I too am only active when a notification of something happening comes up on the app

I do as the ladies I have quoted do. I get email notifications and notifications from my app. There is no need to be active for more than that.  

• Like 14

I would try to look at your competitors and see what they are doing. Maybe you need to rewrite your title and description, and also change your photo.

You should also try to look into your gig statistic and see where the problem is. In your gig statistic you can see if you are getting impressions, clicks and orders. Here is a solution for each:

If you have low impressions - You have a problem being seen, so you need to fix your title and description so it includes more keywords that people search for.
If you have low clicks - People see you, but they dont click on you. You need to change your photo, gig video and title.
If you have low orders - People like something about you, but decide they dont want you after going into your gig. This is the hardest to figure out, but it can be problem with description, your promo video, your price. It can be many factors. 

If you send me a screenshot of your gig stats, I can see what needs to be worked on

• Like 9
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, rubeldmarketer said:

After a long days, you get no order on Fiverr. What tips and tricks follow make an order?

Please share your experience with us.

Only one order complete. six month gone no order no clicks no impressions.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I think @joakimpe said it best - it's generally going to require self reflection on your account. Which can be tough to admit, since you likely put a lot of effort into making it in the first place. However, speaking from someone that will be working on an account face-lift tomorrow, while it will take some work to change things around, its time well spent if it increases your work load. 

Best of luck to all the sellers out there! I hope you are all swimming in order requests.

• Like 4