I think is all about the reviews. I have seen this very deeply that only the people who got reviews are on the first page and the second page.

zubairshah611

I think is all about the reviews. I have seen this very deeply that only the people who got reviews are on the first page and the second page .and the order is also passed to the one who has received the reviews, what should a new seller do because the client will give the order to the one who has received the reviews, a new seller like me and whose level is zero who want to see his own. He wants to make his mark by work, what will he do until he gets work, how will he prove that he can do good work?

• Like 7
  • Up 1

You call yourself an "seo expert". Build your website, get traffic there, and sell to clients directly. You don't need Fiverr. 

Unless, of course, you can't generate traffic. In which case, nobody should hire you.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 5
  • Up 3

4 hours ago, zubairshah611 said:

I think is all about the reviews. I have seen this very deeply that only the people who got reviews are on the first page and the second page .and the order is also passed to the one who has received the reviews, what should a new seller do because the client will give the order to the one who has received the reviews, a new seller like me and whose level is zero who want to see his own. He wants to make his mark by work, what will he do until he gets work, how will he prove that he can do good work?

You are conveniently SKIPPING the fact that everyone who got reviews today, also started with ZERO REVIEWS at some point of time. 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

I think fiverr requires a lot of patience from the new sellers. I have seen some people who were not even old sellers and didn't have any reviews in their profile included in the first page. So, I don't think that fiverr will only promote old sellers as new sellers are also important for fiverr without them the company won't surive as most of the people who are looking for services in cheap price won't actually get anone. 

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1

4 hours ago, zubairshah611 said:

I think is all about the reviews. I have seen this very deeply that only the people who got reviews are on the first page and the second page

As a new seller, your goal shouldn't be to get on the first and second page. Your goal is to get orders.

As long as you are getting impressions (greater than zero), buyers are seeing your gigs in search. Even 5-20 impressions a day is enough to get clicks, and if you get clicks, you have a chance to turn clicks into orders. You can do this by building up your credibility through your profile and gigs.

Don't just tell buyers that you have 5 years of experience or that you are "the most advanced & successful white hat SEO backlink service" ... show your buyers that you are through your gig gallery and gig descriptions. This is especially important if you don't have any reviews yet. Your Fiverr profile and gigs act as your business card to your buyers. Right now, your business card is looking pretty generic and empty. Utilize all the tools that you have to showcase your unique offerings and skills. If you don't stand out from the competition, your gigs will get overlooked in search and buyers will pass over your gig for someone else that catches their eye.

In your gig gallery, you can have 3 photos, a gig video, and 2 PDFs (which can have multiple pages). You can also make your gig descriptions more unique and tailored to your target customers' pain points. Anticipate questions and add them to your FAQs or as a PDF in your gig gallery. Once you get enough delivery images in there, you can probably take down the PDF and provide it on demand if customers need help. I created a "Top 10 Ways for Getting Started on Fiverr" guide because as a newbie seller with newbie prices, most of the buyers approaching me were new-to-Fiverr buyers.

Do whatever you can to assure your buyers that you are the expert and that you will take care of them. When I didn't have orders, I was constantly creating and refining samples in my gig galleries. Not only did this help me hone my skills, it allowed me to put myself in my buyers' shoes so that I knew what they wanted even before they approached me. My first 10 orders were a result of the efforts that I put into my gig gallery. Buyers saw that I could give them what they needed, they saw examples of what they wanted, and this was convincing enough that they approached me in the inbox to discuss their projects. Newbie buyers have all the tools they need to succeed, but very few are using the tools to their maximum benefit.

• Like 12

54 minutes ago, faisaltushar said:

I think fiverr requires a lot of patience from the new sellers. I have seen some people who were not even old sellers and didn't have any reviews in their profile included in the first page. So, I don't think that fiverr will only promote old sellers as new sellers are also important for fiverr without them the company won't surive as most of the people who are looking for services in cheap price won't actually get anone. 

I agree with you

• Like 3