Unjust Flagging of Fiverr Account - Location Issue

Fiverr account (Username: prena dhomeja) has been flagged without apparent reason, seemingly due to a location issue. I have consistently operated from Pakistan in strict adherence to Fiverr's policies.

I have attached screenshots for your reference. Kindly review the situation promptly, and I am ready to provide any necessary documentation to resolve this matter swiftly.image.png.b89f1a51573e5f7e06d78b26e56cabe1.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, prena_dhomeja said:

Fiverr account (Username: prena dhomeja) has been flagged without apparent reason, seemingly due to a location issue. I have consistently operated from Pakistan in strict adherence to Fiverr's policies.

Contact Fiverr Support. Either Email them at support@fiverr.com or Send a Ticket:.https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/

Only they can help you with it. 

• Like 5

On 2/27/2024 at 8:50 AM, prena_dhomeja said:

I have attached screenshots for your reference. Kindly review the situation promptly, and I am ready to provide any necessary documentation to resolve this matter swiftly.image.png.b89f1a51573e5f7e06d78b26e56cabe1.png

any news

• Like 3