Order automatically marked as complete should not lower the success score

The individual success score on one of my gigs has dropped from 8 to 7 right after an order is automatically marked as complete.

Why in the world would Fiverr consider this as a negative factor? At the very least, it should have no impact, if not considered a positive factor.

If Fiverr really wanted a new level system to be more transparent, why isn't this mentioned anywhere in the Help Center?

Speaking of transparency, it doesn't make sense that a gig with a success score of 7 has no suggestions in which areas it should improve. It feels like a guessing game right now.

2024-02-25 11_11_53.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, planiko said:

Speaking of transparency, it doesn't make sense that a gig with a success score of 7 has no suggestions in which areas it should improve. It feels like a guessing game right now.

2024-02-25 11_11_53.png

I asked CS about this and they said that there is a "strong positive impact" option that scores above "positive impact". They also said that your gig's score is generated by comparing it to other similar gigs from other sellers. When I asked how exactly the score is calculated they said that they "can't disclose". Gotta love the transparency 

Edited by egaylord
Grammar
  • Like 1