Help Required

usamaash127

Question

I have been working on fiverr from last 3 months and i have to travel to multiple cities as part of my job. Now as the evaluation date came, i was hoping that i will be a level 1 seller but things doesn't go as expected and i got the notification that my account is Flagged due to "location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted." 

Please help me in this matter as i have put alot of effort in last 3 months.

• Like 4

11 answers to this question

It is not allowed to open a new account, when your first one was banned.  What would be the point of the penalty then ? And this new account "usamaash127" is blocked because they realised it's you again. 

The old one - you provided fake id and then they banned you. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, milos_siena said:

I am not sure what they meant there, but I see that today you were promoted to level 1 and you have a very good ranking of your most ordered gig. 

I have to ask you this - do you have 2 or more accounts ? 

I don't have any other account my previous account was put under temporarily restricted and once i got the decision on that account i had created a new account and now my current account is also disabled. I don't know what i have done wrong i have been a loyal seller,i didn't have peoper information of TOS in my previous account and i accepted the result but on this account i haven't breached any TOS.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, usamaash127 said:

once i got the decision on that account i had created a new account

Creating a new account is "not" allowed as per Fiverr ToS. Since your 1st account was disabled by Fiverr & you created a new one, hence Fiverr disabled/restricted this one as well.

Even later if you create another ID, Fiverr will disable that as well as soon as they are able to track it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sripra9007 said:

Creating a new account is "not" allowed as per Fiverr ToS. Since your 1st account was disabled by Fiverr & you created a new one, hence Fiverr disabled/restricted this one as well.

Even later if you create another ID, Fiverr will disable that as well as soon as they are able to track it.

I might be wrong but i have read the TOS there it states once the decision is finalized then you can create a new account. let me know what to do now because my earning source is fiverr

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, usamaash127 said:

This is not the link for Fiverr Terms of Service, this is a link of a discussion from the Forum itself. 

I see the above Forum discussion is from 2016-2017. Not sure if the rules were different in 2016-17, as I joined Fiverr in 2019 only. But for sure, it's not allowed anymore.

You can create a ticket with Customer Service and see if they can help you in some way.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, usamaash127 said:

Unfortunately, whoever has given the suggestion to create another account (after Fiverr disabled the 1st one) has given a totally wrong suggestion.

Once an account is disabled by Fiverr, a user is NOT allowed to create another account. 

• Like 1