Buyerr Not responding properly.

prosantar90

Question

Hi, get an order last week. But the task is complete which he mentioned in his pdf file but he is saying the task is not complete. That's Why I'm requesting him to say which one is not complete please tell me  But this this client not telling me. Which he needs. Also, he needs another project task since I've clearly mentioned to him that after completing this project then I can start another task. When I delivered the task he gave me a revision.

In this situation What should I do? Please help me. In the order section showing 1 day late already. Is it a negative impact on my profile?

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

16 hours ago, prosantar90 said:

Hi, get an order last week. But the task is complete which he mentioned in his pdf file but he is saying the task is not complete. That's Why I'm requesting him to say which one is not complete please tell me  But this this client not telling me. Which he needs. Also, he needs another project task since I've clearly mentioned to him that after completing this project then I can start another task. When I delivered the task he gave me a revision.

In this situation What should I do? Please help me. In the order section showing 1 day late already. Is it a negative impact on my profile?

First apply for delivery time extension request. Then try to contact with buyer. As buyer giving revision then buyer is available. Try to communicate properly.

• Like 4