Tiered fast delivery

It would be great to have the option to offer multiple fast delivery options as extras.

For example, if the standard delivery time is ten days, having the option to shorten it to five days for a charge or one day for a bigger fee.

This would give buyers more flexibility and choice, and allow sellers to increase the chances of having an extra that will suit the buyer, increasing upsell opportunities.

Thanks

• Like 4
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, md_yeakub said:

For gig ranking fast delivery most important

There's no way to back that up. There's no data or signs to show that if you delivered faster, it helps boost up your position in search results. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, charlsmcfarlane said:

It would be great to have the option to offer multiple fast delivery options as extras.

It could be an option, the idea is great.

However, the person can easily contact you and you can send a custom offer if they want a specific delivery. 

But in my opinion, showing that you can do it faster, but you don't want to unless you charge a much higher fee.. it wouldn't sit ok with me as a buyer. That's why I always tend to solve these "I need it quicker than your faster delivery" issues via custom offers. And it would also create some issues, because if the person comes with a very very hard project and they order directly a 1-day delivery, then that might lead to the seller rushing the project and lowering the overall quality. 

So on one sense it's a great way to generate more revenue as a seller. But remember buyers can order up to 20x of any gig package. So they can easily order 20x your gig package and 1x very fast delivery in a day. And yeah, it happened to me, that's why I really really think Fiverr should allow us to lock gig packages. I don't want to offer more than 1x my gig packages. Yet people can still book your gig 20x, with 1x the delivery time. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1