What numbers really matter on fiver?

helena_glo

Question

4 answers to this question

Try to provide more diverse services. You can have up to 7 services even as a newer seller. So it's a good idea to try and create multiple services. You never know what might have traction. I had services that I made with 0 expectations, and ended up having hundreds of reviews. So yeah, try to diversify your offers, create services that are unique within your niche, and you stand out. Don't really focus on the numbers, because it's not like you have major control over them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mrubaid820 said:

In my opinion, numbers don't really matter. If you are providing high-quality work to your buyers and receiving good ratings, that's the best. As a new seller, if you are getting 50 to 100 impressions, it's normal.

Thanks Mrubaid, but do you thing the more impressions I get would put my gig in a better chance to getting more orders?

• Like 3

17 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Try to provide more diverse services. You can have up to 7 services even as a newer seller. So it's a good idea to try and create multiple services. You never know what might have traction. I had services that I made with 0 expectations, and ended up having hundreds of reviews. So yeah, try to diversify your offers, create services that are unique within your niche, and you stand out. Don't really focus on the numbers, because it's not like you have major control over them.

Wow! Very valuable insights ☺️

I definitely will diversify my services. I really appreciate

• Like 2