Poor Audio Quality on my Gig Video (Gallery)

Do anyone have also noticed that the audio of our gig video on the gallery was really compressed and deteriorated ? 
If somebody has found any solution about this problem just let me know.

For Audio Engineering gigs this is such a contradictory and disappointing issue, just degrading the first impression of our work.

😞

Thanks for your help !

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

It's the horrible compression by the playback engine Fiverr uses for gig videos. There is nothing you can do about it. So long as the original uncompressed video is rendered with a very clean, high-quality audio track in WAV format before compressing the 200mb+ video down to 50mb which will be compressed a second time by Fiverr, you should be fine. Just make sure you also include some audio demos in the other 2 sample slots, as these will be almost the same as the original after compression and not suffer the same loss as the video.

Hope this helps

• Like 3

Yes - I've tried pitching this idea (of allowing better quality for your gig video/portfolio) several times to the Fiverr team - hopefully one day this can be implemented. I know it's probably a server thing - but other platforms can handle it.

• Like 3