scammers

nazah_hussain

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi @nazah_hussain, sorry about any unpleasant experience you may have had with Fiverr users. Please report and block anyone who violates our Terms of Service in any way. Our team will take over and block them from the platform. Thanks in advance and good luck 🍀

• Like 7

I routinely receive messages from various sources soliciting business and contact off the Fiverr platform, such as through Telegram, etc. 

I usually ignore these but in some cases will tell them to engage me through one of my gigs on Fiverr if they are really interested (none have ever done so). In most cases, their account is already disabled before I even read their message and the message is not even available in my Fiverr mailbox -- although it was copied to my non-Fiverr e-mail of record.

• Like 5

@mark_sgp I'm new and keep getting DMs from users who happen not to use real names, and that's a great point. Ill start referring people to my gigs as well I guess... I wish there was a better way to ensure the validity of users @ana_tomy It would be nice to be able to interact with potential clients without feeling like you you are getting scammed all the time.

• Like 2