Why is Fiverr not accepting profiles as sellers from Pakistan?

mawaissarwarpk

Question

I didn't understand why Fiverr rejected my account as a seller even though my account is old, and I haven't violated any rules. Yesterday, I verified my account and created a gig, but a few hours later, I received an email stating that my account as a seller cannot be approved. What kind of behavior is this from Fiverr? Fiverr should conduct a fair and unbiased check through its automatic system. Please approve my profile as a seller.

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

6 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, mawaissarwarpk said:

@priyank_mod This was my 4th attempt in 2 months, and every time fiverr did the same, Even I create gigs as per the Fiverr TOS.

As @priyank_mod has said, it is most likely due to some industries being completely saturated with 'identical' gigs.  The last time I looked, logo design / Graphic design represented nearly 1 in 4 of all freelancers on the platform.  Is this the category you're trying to open a gig in?

Fiverr isn't looking for repetition, it's looking for unique and innovative gigs.  This means, that you should already have the skills, you already have a great looking portfolio of work and you can hit the ground running.  It seems a lot of freelancers think they can set up a gig, then acquire the skills.  Fiverr has rightly become savvy to this and going forward the platform is more stringent than ever. 

Using your location as an excuse is not acceptable.  You need to look inward at  yourself and the services you're offering

• Like 10
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, mawaissarwarpk said:

I have tried creating a new account three times, and each time I have gone through the verification process, but Fiverr keeps rejecting my seller profile. F

Have you closed previous accounts before opening a new one? Multiple accounts are not allowed. They are a huge violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service.

Your country of residence has nothing to do with this situation. There are hundreds of thousands of Pakistani sellers on Fiverr, so playing the discrimination card is just silly.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, mawaissarwarpk said:

Why is Fiverr not accepting profiles as sellers from Pakistan? I have tried creating a new account three times, and each time I have gone through the verification process, but Fiverr keeps rejecting my seller profile. Fiverr should conduct a fair and unbiased check through its automatic system.

One reason: Pakistani never listens and follows the rules whatever they (the rules) are!  (I am a Pakistani too but I have never broken any rule so far).

If you have ever read the Fiverr's Terms of Services (TOS), then you would have known that Fiverr allows only one account to open. Multiple account creation is a violation of TOS. So I'll encourage you to read the TOS again and stop attempting to create more accounts as they all will be rejected! Your Fiverr's journey is Over!!

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service

• Like 4
  • Up 2

Why is Fiverr not accepting profiles as sellers from Pakistan? I have tried creating a new account three times, and each time I have gone through the verification process, but Fiverr keeps rejecting my seller profile. Fiverr should conduct a fair and unbiased check through its automatic system.

• Like 3