fiverr notification issue

seospikesagency

Question

Whenever a client messages me, I do not get any notifications or email until or unless I open the Fiverr app that often leads to late response. This is a serious disadvantage for me because I do not get any notifications and I lose my potential buyers because of late response. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, seospikesagency said:

Whenever a client messages me, I do not get any notifications or email until or unless I open the Fiverr app that often leads to late response. This is a serious disadvantage for me because I do not get any notifications and I lose my potential buyers because of late response. 

I had that issue too yesterday. No email notification, no App notification. But, I think it's OK for now.

• Like 3

Hi @seospikesagency,

It might be good to double-check the app notification settings.

Sometimes it's as simple as that (fingers crossed), however, if you keep having the same issue over and over again, feel free to start a new topic in the Fiverr Feedback or contact our Customer Support team.

You can either open a ticket Here or send an email to support@fiverr.com.

Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 4

Check this setting  

Go to settings> Preferences > Notification > Notification sound > Allow sound and vibration on 

or

Go to settings> Preferences > Notification > Notification sound > Push Notification > make sure all is on > test push Notification 

check this hope you got the result

• Like 5

Same here. In the last week only, Fiver hasn't notified me of 5 new contacts. My reply rate and response time are already dropped because of this. Nothing like this has ever been observed before.

It seems very likely that their desire to make seller ratings more diverse includes dirtier methods than the new rating system.

Edited by bad_robot
  • Like 4