What do I need to do to get the first order?

tripti_tonu

1 hour ago, tripti_tonu said:

My gig is not getting enough visibility with low impressions and no clicks. What strategies can I employ to increase both impressions and clicks?

There is a free course by the Fiverr team I highly recommend every new seller to complete it first to get orders!

Follow the link and learn to understand the Fiverr process and algorithms
https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

• Like 14

12 hours ago, tripti_tonu said:

My gig is not getting enough visibility with low impressions and no clicks. What strategies can I employ to increase both impressions and clicks?

It's happening because of your poor gig galleries (sorry to say this). If you really have 3+ years of experience then why have not you added some of your previous work in gig galleries? Buyers have no idea what actually are you capable of so you need to work on optimizing your gigs further (galleries, descriptions, tags etc.). For this purpose, you can do research on Fiverr regarding your niche.

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

On 1/7/2024 at 5:12 PM, tripti_tonu said:

In addition to what @smartdezigns has said I can offer your this advice as a top rated website designer, 

1) Your customers can tell when you're using templates in your gig images. If they wanted to use a template they would design the site themselves

2) You can't say you offer unique designs when using a template. That is misinforming your customers

3) If you give free support after completion and unlimited revisions you will never complete an order.  And if you do, you will work for free more than you get paid for

4) You claim to have 3 years experience, yet you can't show any of your portfolio in your gig images?  Your customer will smell a rat here. 

5) Apart from the above,  Ignore all the other advice on this thread about active 24/7, promote you're gig etc.  Most of the sellers have no orders and haven't got a clue what they're talking about. 

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, breals said:

In addition to what @smartdezigns has said I can offer your this advice as a top rated website designer, 

1) Your customers can tell when you're using templates in your gig images. If they wanted to use a template they would design the site themselves

2) You can't say you offer unique designs when using a template. That is misinforming your customers

3) If you give free support after completion and unlimited revisions you will never complete an order.  And if you do, you will work for free more than you get paid for

4) You claim to have 3 years experience, yet you can't show any of your portfolio in your gig images?  Your customer will smell a rat here. 

5) Apart from the above,  Ignore all the other advice on this thread about active 24/7, promote you're gig etc.  Most of the sellers have no orders and haven't got a clue what they're talking about. 

I have worked in social media for 3 years, I am new to fiverr, I have a portfolio of course

Thanks for your suggestion.

Edited by tripti_tonu
  • Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

14 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

It's happening because of your poor gig galleries (sorry to say this). If you really have 3+ years of experience then why have not you added some of your previous work in gig galleries? Buyers have no idea what actually are you capable of so you need to work on optimizing your gigs further (galleries, descriptions, tags etc.). For this purpose, you can do research on Fiverr regarding your niche.

I work in social media, new to fiver so gig construction going wrong. I will edit the gig
Thanks for the advice.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1