Account De-ranked and gig disappearing

one_law

Question

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, one_law said:

How does marketing relate to my gigs not seen on fiverr search?

With the help of Marketing, you cannot get any orders?

If you start getting orders, your gigs will start ranking better too. You are still not expert at Marketing yet I guess that's why you don't know the power of it.:classic_huh:

• Like 4

Hello Fiverr Family Member,

I hope this message finds you well!

If you're looking to improve the ranking of your gigs and attract more clients, I'd love to share an exciting opportunity with you: Fiverr Learn's SEO courses.

SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is a crucial skill that can significantly boost your gig's visibility on Fiverr. By mastering SEO techniques, you can ensure your gigs appear higher in search results, ultimately leading to more clicks, orders, and satisfied clients.

Here’s why you should consider taking an SEO course on Fiverr Learn:

Expert-Led Content: Learn from top SEO professionals who have a wealth of knowledge and real-world experience.
Freelancer Focused: The courses are tailored specifically for freelancers, with practical strategies that you can immediately apply to your gigs.
Comprehensive Coverage: From keyword research to on-page optimization and beyond, the courses cover everything you need to know to enhance your gig's SEO.
Flexible Learning: Access the courses anytime, anywhere, and learn at your own pace, fitting perfectly into your busy schedule.
Boost Your Gig's Visibility: Effective SEO can help your gigs stand out, increasing your chances of getting noticed and hired by potential clients.
Investing in your SEO skills is a smart move that can pay off greatly in the long run. Why not take the first step today and explore the SEO courses available on Fiverr Learn? You'll gain valuable insights and techniques that can help you rank your gigs higher and attract more clients.

Check out the SEO courses on Fiverr Learn here.

Happy learning and best of luck in boosting your gig's performance!

Warm regards,

Wael

• Like 3

1 hour ago, one_law said:

Please Can anyone tell me why My account have been de-ranked and gigs gone? Please help I'm traumatized at this moment

Aren't you a Marketing Expert? If yes, then have you ever tried your expertise for your own account/gigs?

Other reason: Why have you used the same gig image (primary) in two of your gigs? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Aren't you a Marketing Expert? If yes, then have you ever tried your expertise for your own account/gigs?

Other reason: Why have you used the same gig image (primary) in two of your gigs? 

How does marketing relate to my gigs not seen on fiverr search?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/14/2024 at 2:53 AM, smartdezigns said:

With the help of Marketing, you cannot get any orders?

If you start getting orders, your gigs will start ranking better too. You are still not expert at Marketing yet I guess that's why you don't know the power of it.:classic_huh:

Meaning, I'll have to bring clients from other platforms to order me on fiverr, I'll try it. Thank you

• Like 3
  • Confused 1