New gig

zaeema_nazir

Hi @zaeema_nazir

Ever considered creating a portfolio?

That's also a great way to attract and impress potential buyers.

After they see all the great work you can deliver, buyers will approach you with more trust.

Here is info on how to use this feature in the best way: Using my Portfolio.

We also recommend creating a Live Portfolio and showing all the work you've been doing on Fiverr, after completing new orders.

Good luck 🍀

• Like 9
  • Up 2

10 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @zaeema_nazir

Ever considered creating a portfolio?

That's also a great way to attract and impress potential buyers.

After they see all the great work you can deliver, buyers will approach you with more trust.

Here is info on how to use this feature in the best way: Using my Portfolio.

We also recommend creating a Live Portfolio and showing all the work you've been doing on Fiverr, after completing new orders.

Good luck 🍀

I am not getting an option to create my portfolio.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, zaeema_nazir said:

I see... Currently, only selected sellers can participate in all categories, however, I'm sure there'll be an option along the way.

In that case, I recommend browsing through similar posts and reading:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS and Making a good first impression.

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers.

Adding more examples of your work will help for sure, as well as photos of products with your design: in this case, shirts with your work already printed.

Hope this helps ☺️

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, zaeema_nazir said:

11 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Adding more examples of your work will help for sure

Hi @zaeema_nazir!⬆️I agree with @ana_tomy - this is the one thing that helped me most when I was a newbie seller with zero sales and zero orders.

Although only select sellers have the Portfolio option, ALL sellers have the gig gallery that they can take advantage of. New sellers have the most to gain from utilizing ALL of the gig gallery options - the gig video, 3 photos, and 2 PDFs. This your business card to buyers and this is what gives you credibility in lieu of reviews and orders. New sellers also have the time to really develop their portfolio (and hone their skills!), so take the time to create new samples to show off what you can do.

Start with an engaging gig video that clearly explains your service and highlights your unique selling points. According to Fiverr, this increases user engagement with your potential buyers by 40%. Select a frame that you can set for your gig thumbnail - this is what buyers will see when your gig shows up in search. Buyers only have a few seconds to decide to click on your gig, so make sure your thumbnail has a title that clearly describes your service (1-3 words long) and relevant images.

Right now, it's hard to know what service you're offering just by looking at your gallery, so make this crystal clear to your visitors. I also noticed that you don't have any PDFs in your gig galleries - add them. PDFs can showcase a ton of portfolio samples. You can also use it to help the buyers (I used to have a "Top 10 Tips for Getting Started on Fiverr" PDF for my buyers in each gig gallery because the platform can be a little tricky (and doing business on Fiverr is different from anywhere else). Buyers will appreciate the time you take to help them out. And when they see a portfolio sample that resonates with them, they will contact you in your inbox to learn more. Make sure you are always keeping the buyer in mind and try to find out ways to make things easier for them.

• Like 9