Deleted Conversation by Accident

thetreadlife

Question

3 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, thetreadlife said:

It was in my inbox, yes. Unfortunately, the other user hasn't messaged me again, and I would like to message him.

Have they ordered your services in the past? If so, you can send a new message from your "Growth & Marketing" tab and "Contacts." That will let you send them a new message. Otherwise, if they are a prospective client, there's no reason to reach out to them. If they are interested in ordering, they will reach out to you in their own time. If you reach out to them, it might be considered spam.

Edit: I just found out how to restore any deleted conversation in your inbox (even if the buyer hasn't placed an order with you):

Type in: www.fiverr.com/inbox/username

This won't work if no previous conversation exists, but it'll bring up all of your previous communications. Only message the buyer if they are expecting a response or quote from you.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 5
  • Up 3

35 minutes ago, thetreadlife said:

I accidentally deleted a conversation, and I would like to get it back. 

Is this possible in any way?

Is this in your inbox? If so, once the user messages you again, all your previous messages will show up again. I delete messages all the time in my inbox because I know these messages will come back (and I want to keep my inbox clean).

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Is this in your inbox? If so, once the user messages you again, all your previous messages will show up again. I delete messages all the time in my inbox because I know these messages will come back (and I want to keep my inbox clean).

It was in my inbox, yes. Unfortunately, the other user hasn't messaged me again, and I would like to message him.

• Like 5