How can I apply for PRO program?

When you Google "how to join Fiverr Pro", this shows up https://help-pro.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/17029281011217-How-to-Become-a-Fiverr-Pro-freelancer and you have an application link there. Funnily enough, you're the second person asking the same question today. I would hold off until you get more reviews and stuff, your account is very new. But that's my opinion, feel free to try and apply right now.

• Like 55
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 6

21 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

When you Google "how to join Fiverr Pro", this shows up https://help-pro.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/17029281011217-How-to-Become-a-Fiverr-Pro-freelancer and you have an application link there. Funnily enough, you're the second person asking the same question today. I would hold off until you get more reviews and stuff, your account is very new. But that's my opinion, feel free to try and apply right now.

Thank you on that reply. I just sow several PRO sellers that have 0 - 1 - 2 sales, and they made accounts 5-6 days ago... 

• Like 38
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

14 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

PRO is a more expensive price range.
Your current gigs are well below the minimum price of $100.

Thank you, so I need to correct that one, this is most aprichiated.

• Like 34
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, mathewdjuk said:

Thank you on that reply. I just sow several PRO sellers that have 0 - 1 - 2 sales, and they made accounts 5-6 days ago... 

If you are very qualified within your niche and have the background to prove it, sure. But remember, the chances of becoming a Pro are very low. Those people were most likely invited by Fiverr to join the platform.. 

• Like 37
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2

Just now, donnovan86 said:

If you are very qualified within your niche and have the background to prove it, sure. But remember, the chances of becoming a Pro are very low. Those people were most likely invited by Fiverr to join the platform.. 

Well, I have background that can be reviewed, but I will wait first 60 days to pass..

• Like 35
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, mathewdjuk said:

Well, I have background that can be reviewed, but I will wait first 60 days to pass..

Good luck. But as I said, don't rely on becoming a Pro seller, most people don't 🙂 Try to build up your profile and generate more sales. Also, increasing prices right now won't really make a difference, because Fiverr can see what price your previous sale/s had...

• Like 34

11 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Maybe this was me? can you assume that if I apply so how many % have a chance to get it?

• Like 31

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

They say 1%, but I think it is less than 1%. It is very difficult to get the PRO badge. 

So sad news. But they have published any requirements for that?

• Like 29
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, hdhiren said:

Thank you so much 

Not all categories are available for PRO. I just noticed that Technical Writing is not mentioned anymore. I assume that they have reached their limit of PRO sellers in the Technical Writing category. 

@vickieito I think you made it just in time. 

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 22
  • Sad 3

Attaining the Fiverr Pro status is challenging, albeit slightly less so than achieving the Top Rated Seller (TRS) status, since it is predominantly based on merits. TRS is much harder to get.

Though I had applied multiple times for the Pro badge, my efforts had been unsuccessful despite using identical credentials. However, during my recent application, I submitted compelling evidence of my expertise, as seen through the successful outcomes of my projects for Fiverr's clients.

When starting out, new Pro Sellers may find themselves at a slight disadvantage until they get their first few sales. In my opinion, their average selling price could be somewhat low, making it difficult for them to compete against longstanding sellers who have higher selling prices and established profiles.

While it's perceived that Pro Sellers possess superior skills and expertise, presenting them with more growth opportunities, I think that a newcomer to the Pro Seller status, especially one with few reviews, might still have difficulty growing initially due to their scarcity of reviews. I will recommend a conversion instead.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

I will recommend a conversion instead.

Creating an established presence before applying is definitely important. Most people that have no reviews or few reviews and already have the Pro badge got it because they were invited to the platform by Fiverr. Few people actually get the Pro status without a single review here or a few reviews.. 

• Like 25
  • Up 3

My transition to Pro Seller from Level Two did not result in an increase in my earnings, and I didn't up my fee either (still haven't).

I initially felt quite perplexed when my success manager advised me not to upgrade. But in hindsight, I think she may have been correct. After the upgrade, I noticed a decrease in order volume. Had I not strategically expanded my services, I believe my revenue might have dipped as a Pro Seller compared to when I was at Level Two.

1 hour ago, mandyzines said:

What amount of reviews is in the scarce zone, do you think?

In my opinion, if you are a Level Two seller who regularly receives inquiries and secures new orders every couple of days, you likely have what it takes to transition to a Pro Seller (if you got the credentials / merits). At the time, my "Pro gig" had about 17 or 18 reviews and, despite being substantially under-reviewed (I estimate that only 20-30% of my clients leave a review), it was doing well with at least 1 new order every 5 days.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 22

1 hour ago, mandyzines said:

What amount of reviews is in the scarce zone, do you think?

It depends. The OP just has one order so.. 

But it also comes down to the price. Some people want to be Pro sellers but they charge $5 or $10.. obviously that won't work. 

• Like 24
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

But it also comes down to the price. Some people want to be Pro sellers but they charge $5 or $10.. obviously that won't work. 

My success manager suggested that my "Average Selling Price," which was around $180 at the time, was too low for a Pro Seller.

I believe everything will fall into place as long as one understands how momentum works.

• Like 21
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It depends. The OP just has one order so.. 

They still get that snazzy blue checkmark next to their name, though, yea?

• Like 25
  • Up 1

15 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

They still get that snazzy blue checkmark next to their name, though, yea?

Not if they charge $5 or $10. I think you need to charge at least $40 or $50 to be considered for Pro. I am not one that cares about checkmarks or badges though. 

• Like 24
  • Up 1

On 1/3/2024 at 1:01 PM, strategist_ceo said:

My success manager suggested that my "Average Selling Price," which was around $180 at the time, was too low for a Pro Seller.

It might depend on your niche. I don't think $180 is too low for anything. Then what about $5 or $10 sellers that want to be a Pro... :)) like the OP? 

• Like 31
  • Up 2