Where can we view the 2023 End of Year summary again?

tb0y298

Question

Hi everyone,

Recently in December most of us were able to see a summary page of our Fiverr experience for 2023.
There were some interesting facts, like when the busiest month was, how many talents you supported and from the number of different countries even.

So, I came across the idea to post about this and continue to support Fiverr on socials i.e. LinkedIn.
But the problem is: where can I look back at this summary?

If anyone knows, feel free to comment down below.
Here's what it looked like:

f3fj320f3j.jpg

Edited by tb0y298
  • Like 11

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, tb0y298 said:

But the problem is: where can I look back at this summary?

I, for one, never got that. However, I think you can go back and check the email. Most likely you can check it all again if you want to.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I, for one, never got that. However, I think you can go back and check the email. Most likely you can check it all again if you want to.

Hm that's strange. I opened it through their website before, so there's nothing when I searched all around my mailbox sadly.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, tb0y298 said:

Hm that's strange. I opened it through their website before, so there's nothing when I searched all around my mailbox sadly.

Pretty sure they send an email too. You can check the notifications on the website then. I never got it and I know that 2023 was the worst year for me due to AI, so I thank them for not sending that. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, tb0y298 said:

Check your email inbox again. It must be there with the title of email: "2023: your year of success". I got both an email in Promotions tab (Inbox) plus Fiverr notification. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, sripra9007 said:

Wow, crazy. Opened it and immediately got redirected to homepage.

Thanks for the try

Edit: I found it! I dug into my browser history and tried to find a similar link, because I have Fiverr Pro instead of Seller Plus (I'm not a seller).
It looked like https://www.fiverr.com/cp/2023-buyers?userType=BuyerHQ&username=(your name)

✔️ Problem solved. Thank you everyone for your time.

Edited by tb0y298
eureka
  • Like 6